10

Today was my 21st birthday, so I decided to throw a party. I got out my camera to film.

"Okay guys, so you might not know this but today is my 21st birthday. I'm gonna have a party tonight. I figured I would record it, but know that it is legal for me to drink now. So if you're a cop, it's legal."

        I told the camera walking over to my phone and unplugging it. The time was 10:00 A.M. 

"So it's 10, I'm going to text some people and I'll see you guys later."

        I texted Chelsey, Franny, Nezza, Sarah, Mariah, Tara, Jake, Kevin, Mike, Jake's brother Reggie, Corey Scherer, Devyn, Colby, Colby's friend Brennan, Sam, Kat, Elton, Ginger, Aaron, Tori, Bobby, Jc, Kian, Corey La Barrie, Bobby, Crawford, Matt, Andrea, Gabbie, Ricky, Jenn, Sam, Trevor, Zane, Heath, Jeff, David Dobrik, Liza, Tana, Lauren, Morgan Adams, Kristen, Scotty, Dom, Aaron, Alex, and David.

        They all answered saying they were down to come, except for Tana who said she was busy but told me happy birthday. I grabbed my wallet and keys and decided to go ahead and pick up supplies. I got a message as I headed out to my car. 

From Ricky Dillon: Hey girl, if you're going shopping for the partay and want a buddy, I'll go!

         I answered back saying I would love him to and that I was on my way to pick him up now. I got my camera up and set it on the dash.

"Okay guys, so I texted people and most of them are actually going to be there. Shout out to Tana for saying she couldn't make it, but the birthday wish was nice. I still love you. But I am now on my way to pick up the one and only-OH SHIT."

I cut myself off as I almost hit a squirrel. 

"I'm okay, I almost hit a squirrel. I know you wouldn't expect it in LA, but they're everywhere. Anyway I am on my way to pick up the one and only Ricky Dillon. I'm going to try and pet his dog and pig. I've never pet a pig, but there's a first time for everything." 

         I arrived at Ricky's house and got out of my car with my camera. I turned it on and knocked on his door. Ricky opened the door immediately smiling and posing for the camera.

"Oh, yes, bitch!"

I yelled hyping him up.

"By any chance can I pet your pig and dog."        

I asked with pleading eyes.  

" Yeah, come on in." He said waving me in.

          I recorded me playing with his animals and then we decided to leave. We decided to go to Target and shop around. We both vlogged as we were in the car singing to songs. Ricky turned the radio down. 

           "Okay, so are you going to tell me who's feet was in this picture?" He asked as he pulled out his phone and showed me the picture of mine and Colby's feet with the fireworks on the 4th of July. "Oh, they were Colby's feet." I said calmly as I turned into the parking garage of Target. "Wait, oh my God. Really? So are y'all like a thing? Are you telling me you have a thing for bad boys?" As Ricky finished what seemed like his one millionth question. I laughed. "Yes, it's his feet. No we aren't a thing. And Colby's not a bad boy. He's great, he makes me laugh, and smile." I told him putting the car in park and unbuckling my seat belt. "You haven't been happy lately have you?" Ricky asked me seriously. A few months ago, there was this guy I started dating. He wasn't a media influencer, just someone I met and went out with for a while. The way our relationship ended was really bad. He had cheated on me, with one of my best friends. I haven't talked to either since. "Ricky, I've been fine." I said grabbing his hand, "I just found my light again, and I don't care about him or her anymore." I said smiling. "Oh, I love you." Ricky said leaning over and hugging me.