29-Threesome III

Y/n POV

Laying down on the couch as my parents were out my body started steaming and my head feels light causing me not to think straight. I start to move my hands toward my shorts but stop knowing I better not. That only caused my heat to build up. I look towards the door making sure no one is at it. I go on my phone and search up lesbian hardcore porn. My phone loads millions of photos and videos of girls. "Fuck" I bite my lip and start to scroll which only makes me wetter. I start to rub my clit as the drive increases. Naked women bouncing and moaning gets my panties soaked. I start to speed up my hand as I rub my clit. "Ohh fuck" my eyes start to roll back as I feel how close I am. I open my legs wider as I start to drip onto the couch.
"I'm goin cum...Fuck!" I scream as a wave of pleasure washes other my whole body causing me to go weak.

_____________________________

Dinah POV

As I watch Camila kiss y/n my head feels with all the things I wanted to do to her. Camila moves away after she kissed y/n's lips looking at me with a devilish look on her face. "Come on Dinah what's one kiss?...unless you won't be able to control yourself once you do kiss her". I look over at Camila with a glare as she questions my self control. I look back down at our daughter and her cute pink lips. They seem to be pulling me into her. I place my hand on her hair and place it behind her ear. She moves met head a little and I sigh as I look at how pretty she is. "I can't do this she's would hate us even more then she already does".

I look at Camila and she gives me a sympathetic look. Camila kisses my cheek as she holds my cheek. "I love you Dinah and I known you don't want to hurt her so I can help you baby". She looks at me and then leans down to kiss her soft lips. She picks her head up and leans into my lips. I moan at the taste of my daughter's coconut lip gloss. Camila smiles at me and nodes signaling me to go ahead.

I lean in slowly and kiss her softly at first I pull away knowing if I don't I would not have stopped. Camila smiles at me causing me to blush. "How was it"? I look at her egg a big smile. "Almost as good as when you kiss me". I go to kiss Camila causing her to smile.

"How about we have some fun it doesn't have to stop because y/n is here". I smirk and get into a heated kiss with Camila. I move my hands towards her waist as the kiss gets deeper. Making her giggle and pull away.

"There is no stopping you once you get going huh"? Camila said causing me to smile.

"I'm just getting started". I whisper seductively to my wife.

I look down at y/n and lean down kissing your neck making sure I don't leave marks. I place my hand on her hips as Camila kisses your lips. I hear a slight moan but it couldn't have been camila. I look up and see camila staring at y/n.

Your body moves soon after opening your legs a little wider. I smirk And move my hands up your shirt. I look at Camila and she bites her lips. I move her shirt up giving me access to your tits. I attach my lips to her nipple as nibble softly on them . Camila joins me and I start to move my lips lower down her body. I stop at your shorts and move my hands to inside your panties. I swipe my fingers along your pussy and pulling my fingers into my mouth. I moan at the sweet yet bitter taste.

"She's so wet". I moan and I connect my lips to Camila's.

"I think she is ready". Camila whispers against my lips I nod and smile at Camila

Hi guys long time but I wrote part 3 but there is one or two more parts to this