15-Back to You(part 2)

Babe, wait..” Dinah's face gained a smile on her lips as she slowly turned up the volume. Our song. “Remember this?” She smiled over in my direction. “Of course, I do.” I said softly. " Swore, you beat this song to death with how much you played it.” I laughed a little. “We didn’t get much driving done if I recall.”

I added, referring to all of the time that we spent pulled over, making up for lost time in the back of my car or in a hotel room from Dinah always being on tour. A wicked grin spread across Dinah's lips.

“You can’t blame me. You always looked so good.” She stated simply as she leaned in a little closer to brush a part of hair out of my face. “Irresistible even.” We had a moment where we were just gazing at one another. My eyes lingered down to look at her plump lips, the ones that I’d been aching to feel pressed against every inch of my bare skin all evening.

Although it’d only been a few seconds, it felt like an eternity that we’d been gazing at one another.“fuck it”, I leaned in and pressed my lips to her’s.

Just how I’d remembered them - soft and tasting as sweet as always, much like the rest of her.

My hand lingered across the way down to her core where I slid my hand up her dress. “No panties, huh?” I commented. “Still my naughty girl.” I said while my fingers slowly began to rub circles against her clit. After a few moments of a kiss that grew heated fast and my fingers were moving at a slow pace on her, she broke away and looked at me with lustful eyes. “Wanna relive a few old memories?”

Next thing I knew, we were both in the backseat of my car, just like we had been the last time we were in here. With her straddled on my lap as we shared another kiss, I felt her teeth sink down into my lower lip and tug teasingly at it before crashing her lips back into mine.

In a swift movement, the blond moved to be on one leg. Her tight dress rose up to her torso and my eyes gazed downward to a sight I hadn’t need in months. I felt her hips working down on my thigh, the wetness from her core dripping onto me.

“Did I make you this wet, kitten?” I mumbled and she responded with a nod of her head. “You always make me feel this way.”

Dinah’s hips rocked down in a slow movement against mine. Her hands made her way up to my breasts where she began slowly kneading them, gripping at them. After a few noises escaped through my mouth, her hands traveled upward to untie my romper and pull it down.

I hadn’t worn anything under it, so her eyes widened with lust and excitement. “Shit, babygirl.” Dinah muttered while leaning over to press kisses across my chest, occasionally biting and sucking at my skin. “I’ve missed your body.” She whispered again as she moved to lay me down on the backseat, like she’d done countless times before.

Moving down between my legs, she let her index and middle fingers rub against my slit, making my whole body shiver slightly while her lips traveled up my thigh. I’d missed how dominant she’d been with me.

Ok that was hot but it needs to be spiced up a little which will happen on the next part that I did not plane believe me I hate parts for one shots it's 1 not 3