16-Back to You (part 3)

My eyes nearly rolled back in my head as I felt that blissful sensation of her tongue swirling slowly around my clit. Fuck, I missed this.

My hips practically had a mind of their own as they arched up against Dinah's mouth to feel more of what her mouth had to offer to me. Her tongue swiped one clean stripe to me before letting her tongue teasingly dip inside of my core before letting it drag back up to suck harshly on my clit.

Her index and middle finger slid into me and continued moving in and out of me, curling up inside every now and then so she’d hit the right spots.

“Fuck, Dinah.” I gasped while my hips start to grind down against her’s. Her hands moved faster in me and I could fell myself getting closer as I tilted my head back against the seat. “Do you want me to make you cum, babygirl?” She asked with a smirk as her fingers moved at an increasingly slower rate. Nodding my head, I looked at her achingly.

“Please, I need it.” I nearly gasped, but when I looked up at her, she was sitting back up. “Not yet, princess.” She shook her head while smirking at me. Confusion fell over my face, but it soon faded out when I realized what was about to happen as she stripped of her dress.

The vocalist spread my legs apart once again before moving hers diagonally over mine as she hovered above me. Letting her hips rock down, she moved her pussy to rub over mine.

“Bet you just missed this so much. Bet you missed feeling my cunt all over yours.”

Words weren’t coming to me right now and all I could do was nod my head as I elevated my hips more so that our clits would brush up against one another’s. Our hips moved in unison with each other and I was in pleasure beneath her. Her hands traveled down to grip at my breasts and I couldn’t help the moans that were escaping. “I..I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.”

In that moment full of sweat and the smell of love in the air my body unrivaled right under Dinah. She leans into me for a sweet kiss soon resting her head on mine. "I love you". Was echoed through the car and her beautiful smiles comes into play.

"I love you too".

Ok well that was hot but not the hot for the first smut I think it is good. Please stay tuned for more in the future and I promise I will try to update a lot more seeing as school is out.

XOXO