24-Tattoo

Y/n POV

I was at the tattoo parlor about to get my first tattoo. I am a nervous mess good thing I have my best friend here with me.  "You got this y/n you wanted this anyway right"? Camila asked as she looked at the tattoo art on the walls.  I nod my head and smile as the tattoo artist gets ready. "It's a great design hun so don't worry".
________________________
(After the tattoo)

 ________________________(After the tattoo)

"Wow y/n tattoo is sexy". Camila smiles big and I can't help but laugh. "You really think so"? She smirk at me lightly. "I'm going to have to keep it covered up so Dinah doesn't see it tho". I say as I get ready to pay.  "What? Did she not want you to get it". I give camila a small smile while I rub the nape if my neck. "No she umm doesn't even know I'm here". Camila's eyes go wide and she slaps my arm. "Y/n are you serious, she is going to kill you". I shrug my shoulder and walk to the car.

The whole drive home I was nervous but I was nervous for nothing. When I got home Dinah was so busy in the kitchen she didn't know I got home. I was able to get up to the room to put on a long shirt and some high-waisted  leggings. "Babe are you home"?! I hear Dinah yell I run down stairs and go to greet her. "Hi dj I just got home". I say as I hug her from behind. "So how was your day what did you do"? I hesitate for a second but as soon as I opened my mouth I referred it. "I umm went to go get my nails done". Dinah looked down at my hands and saw they were not done. "Come on y/n what did you really do"? I let go and hold my self. "I-I umm I went to the movies". I smile at my good lie.  She glares at me trying to see if I'm lying. "Okay y/n. Well dinner will be ready in a few minutes". 

From that day Dinah has been on my ass about everything. "Babe I will be back in an hour or two". Dinah say leavening the house. I sigh relaxing as she leaves. I spend the day on the couch but my tattoo starts to bother me. I take off my robe and go take a shower.

Dinah POV

I came back home forgetting my wallet as I walk up the stairs I see y/n changing as she puts on a crop top I see something I have never seen. I bust into the bedroom yelling. "You have a tattoo". She turns around scared at the fact that I came out of no where. "D-Dinah I..don't be mad". She say as I walk closer to her. I keep my eyes on that tattoo. I grab your waist and run my thumb over the tattoo. "When we're you going to tell me about this". I look up at you for a second. You looked flustered and it honestly was the cutest thing ever.

"You like it"?She asked nervously, I smile at the tattoo. "Like it I love it. It's so...sexy". I lay you on the bed and kiss your lips softly. I move my lips down to your neck moving lower and lower. I smirk and kiss your tattoo. "Baby you really like it don't you". I hear you wake and all I do is nod my head. "Lets have some fun why don't we"? I asked . She giggles and I mess with your shorts pulling them down. "Damn your so sexy".

Okay that's it I suck at updating but thanks for all the people who likes my book I really appreciate it