19-Texting Daddy

Daddy Dinah: Babe im bored and everyone is busy.

Y/n :Ok and im one of those people who are busy

Daddy Dinah:Entertain me babe i miss you

y/n read your message

Daddy Dinah: Babe come on if you dont then i wont talk to you ever again

Y/n : Like hell you are you know you cant go more then 30 minutes w/ out me. I just left for work

Daddy Dinah: Ok bet im not going to talk to you

Y/n : Yeah ok sure and i will grow wings

Dinah read your message

4 hours

Daddy Dinah: Ok i cant do it anymore i need my little nugget

Y/n : See i told you know you get your punishment

Daddy Dinah: what?

y/n read your message

Daddy Dinah: Oh are you rally going to do this to me you know i hate when you ignor me like this

Y/n : well you need to learn that I'm not one of your desperate fans

Daddy Dinah: I know you ain't

Daddy Dinah: baby

Daddy Dinah: babyyyy

Daddy Dinah: no one ever ignores daddy

Daddy Dinah: you are so dead when I see you and I don't think you will be able to ignore me

Y/n Read this message

I was at home when there was a knock on my window. I go to see what or who it is. It's Dinah I roll my eyes and let her in. That's was a big mistake.

"So you like ignoring people's text huh"? I roll my eyes and sit on my bed ignoring her. I take out my phone and start to text someone else. Every once in a while I let out a giggle and in the corner of my eye I see Dinah's rage increase.

Before I knew it she snatched my phone away from me and pinned me to the bed. "Your my girlfriend". I growl out. I feel a tingle down my spine as you speak. "Do you understand me"? I shake my head slowly when she stops me by putting her hand on my chin. "Use your words baby". I swallow the lump I didn't know I had in my throat. "Yes ma'am". A smirk grows on her face as she leans in to give me a sweet kiss. "Now are you going to entertain me like I want"? I smile at her and simply nod my head yes.
__________________________

"Oh my God Dinah that was amazing". I look over at her out of breath with a big smile on my face. "You want to go another round"? She asked as she bit her lip. My eyes go wide and look at her like she is crazy. "We just had 5 rounds how can you keep going like this". She shrugs her shoulders and looks at me with a smile. "You make it easy baby". I roll my eyes and hit her arm. "Ok we can stop but next time we are playing 10 rounds of tennis". Putting a small smile in my face I make my way to the bed.

"Now that we did what you want to do its my turn". I grab a movie putting it in and sit down pulling a bag of chips out and opening my legs a little. "Lets cuddle". I grab a blanket and wait for you to sit in between my legs.

As we cuddle and watch the movie I can't help but look at your beautiful face instead of the movie.

"What are you look at the movie is up there not down here". I smile at her and kiss her forehead. "Your just so beautiful I can't help it". A blush spreads across her face and she cuddles deeper into me. For the rest of the night we cuddled all night and I kissed her face all night long.

"I love you so much....daddy". She looks at me as she bits her lip. She turns around and kisses me rough. "You got that right". I smile against her lips as a blush spreads across my face.

Ok guys this is one of mine I know it's been a while since I had wrote a original. This one sucks but I just needed to publish today.
Xoxo

Comment, vote