21-When we meet

I always say in front of the classroom the sea closes to the window but today was different I had to move away from home and I will start and another school my mom pulls into the front of the school. " don't worry sweetheart you'll make lots of new friends". I give her a smile. " I hope so".

I walk into the school and look for my locker number 2201 I turned the corner and bump into someone causing all of our papers to get mixed up

I pick up their papers " I'm so sorry" she Chuckles and holds out her hand. " Dinah Dinah Jane and it's completely fine are you new around here I haven't seen you before". I shake my head nervously and look at her straight in the eyes. I must have been staring because she waved her hand in front of my face " hello do you have a name"?

I look at her and stuttered for a second "yea-yes I do". She looks at her papers and just Chuckles. " where is your locker". I point to the locket that I'm standing right beside and I go to it. " excuse me I don't want to be late for class". I open my locker and put my papers in there making sure to grab a journal and some pencils and my class schedule.

I look at my schedule and then I look around everything seems so different and out of place. " looks like you have Miss walkers". I turned around to look at the girl I just bumped into oh "yeah I guess I do could you maybe show me ". I asked nervously not really sure if she would want to help me.

She smiles at me and starts walking I look at her a little confused and then she looks back at me. " are you coming or".

From that Day on me and Dinah would casually bump into each other. We talked whenever we had a chance and we became really close. Not even halfway through the school year Dinah and me became more than just friends we became lovers.

"Hey babe you good? I have been calling your name but if the past few minutes and you've just been staring at me". Dinah giggles A little. I shake my head and then to kiss her "you do know I love you right " she caresses my face. " of course I know that I love you to". She pulls me in for another kiss.

OK I did not write this the original is by MelaninsOwnGoddess she writes really good prettymuch books on here. And I didn't ask here if I could use this and I'm so so sorry about that. But hey I really love your books