10-My What?

I was on the streets hungry and tired. the nearest motel to me is to expensive. The streets got colder and colder every night so in order to stay warm i had to steal clothes from people and sometimes they would have a s little money in them. I just need some food so i won't survive im on my last leg if i don't eat soon i don't know what i will do.

I walk 2 more blocks before i see this women. She had gold-ish hair and was wearing a coat that looked expensive and so warm. Please forgive me but i need it. I take out my little pocket knife i had and went behind her. She does not say a word as my knife is to her neck.

"I want you to take the coat off nice and slow and then count to 50 and go home". With the knife still to her neck she starts to take off the coat. But then im pinned to the wall with my face against it. Damn this has never happened before. I don't know what to do. "Im so sorry i just wanted to say warm and get some food". i plead for her to let me go but she just tightens her grip.

"Why should i believe you? you attacked me i shou-" In that second she was quite she put her face close to my neck and smelled it. As she smelt my neck her eyes turned gold. I got scared and tryed to move but her grip got tighter.

"just let me go please i just... dot hurt me". I was now begging her with tears in my eyes to let me go. She looseness her grip a little but as soon as i move she got stronger. She was holding my arms so tight that it forced out a groan from me. That just made it worse seeing as now she had 2 K-9 teeth pocking out. She goes to my neck this time she licked it as if she was trying to get something out of it.

"Your scent its- its magnificent i most have it i cant hold it back any longer". i looked at her like she was crazy. "Get away from please i-i don't want any trouble".

She bites her lip as she looked at me. Her grip tightening she pulls me off the wall pushing me more. The sudden forces brings a whimper out of me. I close my eyes shut scare of what is going to happen.

"Your mine now. no one can have you". When those words came out of her mouth i tried to scream for help i even fought back a little. "LET ME GO LET ME GO". she yanked me around and now im face to face with her. She stood there her face so close to mine. Her gold eyes piercing into mine and her low growl scaring me even more. I still put up a struggle but i soon gave up.

She grabs my body close to her and in a second were in a forest. The trees are higher then the eyes can see and the ground was filled with lush green grass. This women she put me down and i fell down to the ground and started to cry. She bent down and held my face slowly wiping my tears. "Its hopeless im never going to get out of this am i "? She came close and kissed my tears away. Then got up and stood tall. "I am Dinah Jane Hansen you are my mate". I looked at her side ways and was about to ask what she means. "I'm your what? that's cra-" She shut me up really quickly by yanking me up to her by my shirt. "And im your alpha, you are not going to cry ever again". She let me go