6-Backstage

This is my first time. My first time singing in from of them. This my first time hearing all of them shout my name. My first time i will give them all of me. I walk around backstage fidgeting with anything and everything.

"Hey are you ok". I turn around and its a women she was wearing a oversized jersey and boots. Her hair was gold and her eyes they are deep brown. She made me even more nervous. "Um yes-yes im- i". She touches my shoulder and put a smile on her face. "Just breath honey just breath". I did as she said and soon calmed down.

"There you go, Now im Dinah and you are?" I was going to tell her my name but the MC got to it before i could.

"Introducing the Beautiful and Talented Y/n". I run on stage as everyone cheers. I sit down on a stool and steady my guitar. "Hi guys. Toady im going to perform a song every close to my heart and i hope you like it". They get quite as i start to play.

(Im not one of those writers who put the whole song in there so sorry if you like that)

Dinah POV

Y/n she started to play her song it was beautiful and her voice it really was amazing. How could that be the same girl i was just calming down? She hit the songs climax and when she did it was as if a goddess was emerging from her. She soon fished the song and as she walked off stage everyone was asking for more.

"I can believe that just happened". She put her guitar down talking to her self. I walked up and smiled. I was going to say something but my mouth would not speak a single word. She giggled as she saw my mouth gaping open with no words. "I'm a take that as you liked it". I shake my head to say yes and she soon hugged me thanking me in the process. As she hugged me i could smell her vanilla scent. Making just want to bite her neck.

My heart started to race and my hands got sweaty. Soon my brain filled with only thoughts of her and my stomach getting butterflies. She let me go and started to walk away but not before i had a chance to grab her hand. "I-i" she looked at me weird. "You what"? I could not say anything to her so i let my actions speak. I pulled her closer and garbed her face locking her in a sweet passionate kiss. She did not kiss back so i soon let go but before i could she smashed our lips back together holding for what seemed like a life time.

When i pulled away my words come back and before i got the chance to say anything she pulled out her pone and asked me for my number. I gave her my number and put my name in there as

Backstage Babe