23-Dance for me

Dancing video and Dinah gets jealous of the dance partner then takes you home to show you what love dance you can make of your own

Dinah POV

Me and my baby girl y/n are getting ready for her little performance today. She is moving all over the house grabbing things as she does her mental check list. "Dinah wait have you seen my leggings oh and I need a hair tie". She screams from the other room. I grab her leggings that where under the bed and then pull the hair tie from my head.

I catch you in the hallway as you almost run me over. "Slow your role honey slow...your...role here is the rest of your things". You let out a deep sigh and take the stuff out of my hand.

After a few minutes my baby walks out ready to go. I grab her hand then start walking to the car. As we sit in the car you start to put on light make up. "You look beautiful already baby". She smiles at me as she keeps putting on the make up. "Well I know that but I still want to". She finished her stunning make up just as we arrived. We get out and y/n runs to her dance partner. I grab her stuff out of the trunk and stand there as they take a long time to greet each other.

"You ready to do this Brandon"? He holds her hand and sighs

"You ready to do this Brandon"? He holds her hand and sighs. "As ready as I will ever be". They do there secret hand shake and then she turns to me. "You ready baby"? She runs to me and hugs me. "Your my good luck charm".
She kisses my lips and in the corner of my eye I see Brandon over their glaring at me. I smirk against her lips and then make the kiss go deeper. Y/n pulls away and looks at me confused. "What was that for"? She let out a cute giggle that makes me melt every time. "I just wanted to give you a little good luck". I whisper against your cheek. Her face turns a pink and she pulls away as she walks into the building.

I look at him and he looks at me. I break our stare as I walk past him. "Beat that...bitch". I walk in confident as hell as I make it towards my seat in the front row. The lights go dim and the announcer starts to talk. "Now introducing the partner dance team. Y/n and Brandon". Everyone is clapping there hands and cheering for you two.  The music starts to play and I smile as my baby walks out. She is so gorgeous in her outfit.

There body's work perfectly as they dance. It was to good every time he went down to hit a dance move he would look at me and smirk. I growl as his hands move a little to close to her ass for me. As they stop dancing y/n gives me a sweet smile as she gets off the stage.
______________________

"That was amazing baby". I spin you around as we hug. "Really you liked it". I nod and kiss you cheek. Then he comes around after I let you go Brandon places his hand around your waist. "Hey y/n how about you and me go out and you know celebrate". I roll my eyes and I was about to speak up but you do it for me.

"Uhh Brandon I can go out but my girlfriend has to go with us. If that's ok with you". She looks at him as he starts to sweat. "Yea on second thought we can celebrate another day. Just call me". He lets out a quite snicker.

After he leaves I grab my girlfriend and hold her. "When we get home you are doing a little dance for me got it". I smack your ass and smile.

Ok it has been a long time since I have written my own stuff but I really like this and you guys really like when I do my own work so thank you