22-I Cant Help It

“y/n stop.”

I knew that Ms. Hansen didn’t really mean that. She didn’t want me to stop rocking my hips up and down on her cock, didn’t want me to take away the feel of my how wet pussy. What she did want was to not cum in my little pussy. I’d told her I wasn’t on the pill and that this really was a bad time to be in my tight little body.

“Ughnn! Ms. Hansen, I thought you said, ahh, that you could handle my hot little, oh fuck, pussy.” I grinned over my shoulder at Ms. Hansen' face as he felt he clench down on her.

“Fuck!” I knew then that I had her as she groaned in frustration. “I’ll put my baby in you if you don’t stop y/n!”

She probably didn’t expect me to giggle and rock myself up and down her length faster at her words. God I knew I shouldn’t, but I wanted to be a mother so bad. I knew that I should wait, finish university, hell finish high school first but I didn’t care I wanted it and she was so fucking hot and willing and that was all I needed.

It wasn’t very hard to get her to want into my panties. A few judicious changes to my wardrobe when I babysat for her, a view down a top, a glimpse of my little sensitive nipples and tonight a look at my soaked panties, sheer and see-through with my wetness showing off my bald little pussy and Ms. Hansen hadn’t been able to resist.

“Fucking give it to me Ms. Hansen! I want it!” Those were the magic words and suddenly she was grabbing hold of my hips and fucking me. I was no longer slowly bouncing my hips on her but letting her arms drag me up and down her length as she slammed me down onto her cock. It was amazing and I was so close to cumming when growled and then shouted out my name.

“Fucking take it! Take my baby!” My pussy needed to feel it, her throbbing and pulsing as she shot into me. It was all I needed to set me off as I thrashed and whimpered, trembling above her as she held onto me through our orgasms.

“y/n?” I was dimly aware that she was speaking to me as she gave a few gentler twitches inside my still trembling and clenching pussy. “Shit y/n tell me you were really on the pill…”

“Nope” My panting husky voice was cheerful as she fell back with a groan and let her hands rub over my ass.

“Fucking hell y/n, what do I do if I got you pregnant?”

I was giggling as I wiggled my hips on her still hard cock before looking back at her. “I’m already watching four of your babies, what’s one more?”

I decided that it’s a good thing that I practically live at my babysitting job outside of school, once her wife finds out who made my belly swell I’ll probably be actually living there after she leaves.

“Hurry up Ms. Hansen, I want you to cum in my fertile little unprotected womb one more time before your wife gets home or one of the little ones wakes up…” I grinned at her as I lifted myself on wobbly legs

I know this is early but I don't really want to write my other story. Quick question should I make another book because I'm getting bored of the one book I have its at ten chapters I will go to 12 or so not sure we'll whatever I hope you enjoy

XOXOX