26-Give me the Password

I was sitting on Dinah's lap as we hung out in the bed room. To say that I was too turned on to actually keep a conversation going would be the understatement of the year right now.

I try to start talking about how late she was coming home but all I could focus on was Dinah's roaming hands under the blanket that was draped over both our laps.

"Baby I think it time that you give me your phone password". I feel Dinah sigh before she places a soft kiss on the side of my neck.

"I want to fuck you." Dinah admits bluntly as she practically claws at my legs. I hiss in pain, resting my hands on top of hers to stop her movements.

"No Dinah .You promised to be home early today and you were late along with messy hair. I'm not going talk for. Few minutes just so I can spread my legs open for you a few minutes later." I scold the brown eyed girl but despite my words, I still had to squeeze my legs together to try and stop the insistent throbbing.

"But I'm so horny." She whines, biting my neck roughly. I groan as her sharp teeth dig into my skin. "I know you're just as horny as me. I know you want my fingers inside you, pounding into you until you're screaming my name so loud that everyone on this fucking neighborhood knows who you belong too."

"Fuck. Dinah, stop." I moan out when I feel her hands sneak their way into my shorts. Maybe changing into booty shorts didn't help much with the situation.

"Let me make you cum." She whispers heatedly, dragging her fingers through my drenched folds. I inhale sharply, jerking forward slightly at the unexpected contact.

I could feel myself slowly giving in to her. This happens every time. Dinah always gets what she want.

" I want them to know that I get what I want and when I want it." She growls out, slipping a single finger inside me. I arch my back slightly to try to cause more friction on her barely moving finger but there was no use. I bit my lip harshly as she slowly pumped her finger in and out of me.

"I-I need more Dinah." I moan out as quietly as I could, whimpering pathetically when Dinah scratches her nails across my stomach with her free hand.

"You want another finger?" Dinah teases, pressing just the tip of her second finger inside me before pulling it back out. "I thought you wouldn't spread your legs for me tonight because your mad. So what do you want?"

"Please." I pant, grinding back on her fingers as best as I can.

She starts sucks against my neck, nipping at it every time I try and grind back onto her fingers. Finally, she thrusts two fingers into me harshly causing a low moan to fall from my lips. Dinah immediately unlatches her mouth from my neck and stills her hand.

"You sure hun you seemed really pissed earlier"?

I nod furiously, not being able to think properly with Dinah's fingers still buried deep inside me.

Dinah slowly begins to move her fingers, thrusting shallowly.

"Are you sure? We can always stop and talk about how much you want my password ".

"I'm sure Dinah". Dinah's smirk grew bigger knowing she won't have to deal with it.

Dinah soon reattached her lips before adding a third finger, stretching me out in the best way possible and quickened her pace. My eyes roll back as I clench tightly around her fingers, my stomach started to build up with the familiar feeling.

"I'm close." I gasp out, reaching up behind me, tangling my fingers in Dinah's s hair as she sped up her fingers even more.

"Come for me baby." Dinah moans in my ear, curling her fingers to hit the sweet spot inside me. That sent me over the edge straight away,biting my lip so hard that I started to taste blood. Waves of pleasure crash over me.

I shake slightly in her arms as Dinah continues to pump her fingers inside me slowly, bringing me down from my orgasm.

"I-I-" I tried to speak but she just shushed me, pulling out her fingers and wiping them on my bare leg.

"That wasn't that bad was it?" Dinah chuckles.

"Your still in trouble dick head". I roll my eyes as I get away from her. I hear her groan laying back.

"Just tell me the damn password"!