20-Unforgettable

Dinah got home late again and I tried to stay up all night waiting for her but it was 2 in the morning and she still isn't home I cried for an hour knowing exactly why she so late.
_______________

I a shuffle around the world and then I feel the bed dip beside me. Arms snake around my waist and snuggle up to me it's dying and I can't hide the fact that I just want to cry knowing what she just did a few hours ago.

I move a little trying to get her away from her grip but she brings me closer to her. I can't take it anymore I push her away from me and she wakes up I turn on light sitting up in bed staring at her. I feel like I don't even know who this woman is any more. Dinah places a hand on my shoulder it's cold and it's almost like a stranger is touching me I move away from her touch.

I start to feel anger bubble up inside of me. I glared daggers into her. Questions filled my mind. " baby what's wrong are you okay". Your voice makes me sick knowing that she has probably used that word and someone else.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed wrapping a robe over my half naked body. "Honey did I do something ". I can't help but laugh on a comment thinking knowing that this is all a lie doesn't care about me. I sighed getting ready to play this little game she likes to do everytime she comes home late

" where were you"? She looks at me for a second and then opens her mouth to speak but I stopped her before she can. " and I swear if you lie to me I am going to leave this room and leave you without a second thought". She looks at me in disbelief " I I was at the studio with with the girls". I cleared her waiting for her to Flinch or make a move. " why are you home so late usually you get done at the studio at 11 why are you home at 4 in the morning"? My eyes start to water realizing that my relationship is over. " the girls decided to your party and had some friends over?". I words came out as more of a question than a solid answer I just smile at her as I try to wrap my head around what to do.

Dinah gets up and walked over to me. " sorry I should have called I got all wrapped up in the music and the drinks and just everything". She tries to touch me but I'm back away shaking my head no. " I can smell her on you I can smell her perfume". A single tear falls down my cheek has I start to think about what I'm going to do. I go to the closet grab a small bag with my clothes and my phone. " what are you doing honey let's talk about this please". I turn around to face. " Dinah you have been sleeping with someone as past week you don't think I know that". She sits on the bed and puts her head in her hands crying. I mean you try to come up with excuses every day you missed our anniversary our 3 year anniversary ". She looks up at me her eyes were red and puffy and if I wasn't so mad right now I would be at her side in a second trying to comfort her even if she hurt me.

" I'm sorry honey but I just don't know what to say I don't want to lie to you anymore". I grabbed my phone texting my best friend Austin Porter. " it's a little too late for that don't you think I'm going to go stay with Austin for a few days. She gets up and wraps her arms around my waist crying on my shoulder. " I'm sorry please don't go we can work this out ". I stand there completely drained of emotion my eyes go dark and all I can think about is getting out of here. I push Dinah away from me and run downstairs opening the door to see Austin there waiting. Dinah runs down the stairs trying to catch me " please y/n ". Austin stand in front of me protecting me and Whispers in my ear." Go to the car I'll be right there ". I do as he says and walk to the car and getting in the front seat.

I can hear Journey you wanted me to come back she doesn't dare get close to a car now I'm at Austin won't hesitate. I roll up my window and try to block out the sound of her. As we drive away I burst into tears knowing that I'm still deeply in love with her.