Chapter 12 Andi's Big Party

(Emma's POV) it's the day of Andi's party and I have to go set it up. When I reached the beach Jax had already set up the table for gifts and food,Anthony had already put up some decorations and Maddie just got there she had a box of things that Andi mite like. It was 9:00am when we started and 11:30am when we finished. We only have 45 minutes till the party starts. I ran back to my house and changed for the party.

(Andi's POV) I've been calling Anthony,Emma and Jax all day and no answer what's going on? Are they ditching me? Are Jax and Emma making out? Is Anthony cheating on me? That's it I can't take it anymore I'm going to Anthony's house and going to yell at him for ignoring me and he will be sorry because of my chainsaw. I ran to Anthony's house and opened the door and marched right in and saw him asleep on the couch,really "ANTHONY...." I yelled "what,what are u doing? How did you get in" Anthony said. I told him and he said "oh".

(Jax's POV) OH MY GOSH WHERE IS EMMA. She was supposed to be here 10minutes ago we only have 25 minutes to get to Andi's party we planed. "EMMA...finally" I yelled as she walked through the door with a presant in her hand and she looked beautiful.

(Emma's POV) Oh my I can't believe Jax. He wasn't ready to go to the party I casted a spell on him to be ready and make a presant for Andi apper in his hand. Mia and Olivia came down the stairs and we left for the party. When we got to the beach everyone was there. I texted Anthony saying tell Andi you wanna take her to the beach.

(Anthony's POV) I got Emma's text and told her alright be there soon. I told Andi what Emma told me to say.

(Andi's POV) Anthony and I are on are way to the beach I wounder what for tho.

(Maddie's POV) alright everybody when Andi gets here say zombie apocalypse In a scary tone and make sure to pop out of nowhere.

(Andi's POV) when we got to the beach there was tables and stuff for something but it can't be anything for me my birthday isn't till 2more weeks. Anthony dragged me to where that stuff was and said "Andi I love you" and the next thing I know I hear is "happy zombie apocalypse Andi". Oh wow I'm so happy my friends threw me an early birthday party. This just wow of course I first thanked everyone and then I said" let's get this party started". We partied all night by swim in the ocean,dancing,tag the zombie arm and doing some truth or dare. When we were swimming Anthony threw me in,when were dancing he kissed me for a LONG TIME, when we did tag the zombie arm he put my the arm on my bag and I put it on his arm,and when we played truth or dare Jax totally got back Emma for the Barney singing he didn't get her that good but I guess tying her to a tree in a straight jacket while kissing her all night,so I didn't really see Emma the whole time of the party. But this night was so fun and funny I love my friends and all they do for me this is awesome but I've got to say I loved Emma's and Jax's presant the most the 3new zombie games and green half leathered jacket awesome!!!! "This is the Best birthday I ever had" I said to everyone they where all happy.

(Emma's POV) OH MY GOSH I can't believe Jax while he was kissing me I slapped him "OW....WHAT WAS THAT FOR EMMA" Jax said to me mad I said "well this...the tree,straight jacket and kissing all night" Jax said "I'm sorry but now we are even with since I got u back for the Barney singing now" "Oh my Jax what am I going to do with you" I said.