Chapter 36 Things Are Happening :

(De'Mya's POV) What happened one second I was dead now I'm alive and in my house or well I think it's my house but nobody's home "Sir! Sir! Any one here??"I yelled about 5 times no answer.. so I checked every place in the house nothing.. so decided to use the emergency escape to find where my family is.. maybe Sir went to beat Jax up again, I feel bad that my brother gets beat up our father but us Girls don't because he defends us and lets himself be in pain and not us younger ones. Jax is the bravest of us all but probably going to be the first to die of us Novoa kids even though I was dead but now I'm alive how is this possible.. Wait a minute what's happened since I've been put to a deep sleep for good. the last thing I remember is, flashback - it was the fool moon and Jax failed father's plan and that night after the battle father went to pay him a visit and best him up like always be even made us young ladies watch our oldest sibling get beat up terribly.. there was blood and Jax's left eye was black and blue and super puffy he couldn't open it I felt so bad I made myself appear in the room and I yelled at father to stop because I couldn't watch my brother be in pain any longer I might be rebel young witch but i love my brother and I can't stand seeing him like this it was time to stand up and be good witch like mom wanted us to be.. I stood infringement of my father and was scared but I didn't show it or well I tried not to. He got mad at me.. even Jax yelled at me telling me to stop, he had tears in his eyes but this was right and so I'm doing it for my brother that I'm super duper close with I basically act exactly like him.. that was my last thought and the last thing I saw was Jax crying a river and hearing him scream "no that should've been me not her" and the last feeling I had was like a hundred bolts shock me into my deep sleep -end of flashback. Wow what's the date I check the date wow it's been almost a year since that happened oh my I've missed a lot of stuff in this world that I use to know but now I miss seeing mum she was the only person that I had and no I don't know what. The escape pod landed at a super nice looking house in Miami I knocked on the door and There stood Sir, Mia, and Olivia..

(Lilliana's POV) what in the world happened the magic realm must be in danger If I'm now alive but where am I wait this a school.. IHS hmm sounds odd. I walked around a bit I found a nurses office so I walked and I saw Lilly and someone I never thought I would ever see again in my entire life my only son Jax Novoa oh he looks so much like his father but he's older now grown up mature and trying figure out who I am.. ☺️ "mum?" "Jax my baby!" "Mum it really is you.. but how your dead ? I'm not dreaming am I?" "I am but I was dead by magic so if something now bad happened to realm I would become alive.. so you boy dreaming my baby prince" i said to my son "I've missed you so much mum"Jax said starting to cry on my shoulder my poor baby I can feel the bruises and cuts on his body that he tried to hide with magic but we're no longer hidden.. I whispered in his ear "what did you father do to you?" He then backed away and lifted his shirt there were so many scars, scratches, cuts, and bruises I couldn't count them my poor child has had pain for to long it's time for a change.. but first we shall save the realm before its too late.

{Author note- hi everyone... new character in the story De'Mya made by Jemmalovefan and she is Jax's twin sister.. and I kinda made the idea of her story to what happened to De'Mya but Tera (the person who created this character) came up with her personalities and how she looks and dresses. also I'm sorry to say this story will becoming to an end soon.. 😞 but I have a couple other stories you can read very soon I'm so happy to be telling you all this but! ~bye Gabriella ✌️)