Chapter 21 pranks gone wrong part 4:

(Mia's POV) "okay Andi"I said "well"Jax said frustrated. I don't know how I'm tell them that's it's not the spell they think it is and that Andi helped me with it but anothony came up with the spell but he is in Ohio seeing his mom,step-dad and step-sisters till tomorrow. Oh my I just can't handle this. "Jax,Emma I'm sorry but I can't reverse the spell without Anthony"I said "what??why??"Jax and Emma both said "because he is the one that came up with the spell and...."I said nevously "and what they"Jax and Emma shouted at me "ANDI HELPED"I said they both were shocked and looked at Andi. Andi was just staying still like nothing just happened.

(Emma's POV) I can't believe Andi,Mia,and Anthony. Just as I was about to speak I got a text from my dad saying he was on his way home so I whispered a prank in Jax's ear it's gonna be good,so I told Mia,Olivia and Andi as well so my dad will fall for it for sure. The girls went into my room while me and Jax cuddled on the couch and took his shirt off.

(Mr.Alonso's POV) I went home and I was unlocking the door I heard snoring. When u got in the house I saw Emma and Jax asleep I pulled the blanket over Emma and saw Jax had no shirt so yelled "EMMA !!!!!!!!" Really angry. She amidtly woke up and so did Jax she said "oh hi dad,me and Jax haves something to tell you" "what???"I said "I'm pregnant"she said "WHAT"I said fearious and her and Jax started laughing so hard I was like huh what the,what just happened??¿?? Then all the sudden Jax and Emma said "gotcha ,you've just been pranked" "oh you guys got me good"I said and then heard giggling up stairs,must be Emma's friends.

*the next day after school*
(Mia's POV) I told Anthony to meet me at Emma's house with Andi and Olivia. We are gonna try to reverse the spell on Jax and Emma. But there's one problem where's are they,they weren't at school and Mr.Alonso doesn't know where they are either.

(Jax's POV) me and Emma ditched school to go the magic realm's carnival and it was so much fun I just wish Lilly didn't tag along cause I really just wanted to be with my em today. After we finished everything we went back to Emma's house when we got there there stood Mia,Olivia,Andi,and Anthony they were a bit angry. They all said "let's reverse the spell already" "okay okay"I said we went inside and started to try a bunch of spells but they didn't work we were about to give up till Olivia had one last spell to try and it worked are pranks were finally over.

(Emma's POV) Jax and Anthony left and me and the girls go last minute party shopping for the dance tomorrow and well we got such cute accessories and stuff for the guys too. I can't wait till tomorrow it's gonna be amazing with everyone but there's just one thing I'm a bit worried about and it's Tony I haven't seen him since the second day after he showed up so I wounder what's going on maybe I'll ask him tomorrow If I see him or get a chance to text or call him during my free time I wounder if has a date to the dance yet,probably not tho.

(Tonys POV) I can't believe I'm going to the dance with Gigi tomorrow I wish I was going with Emma but that Jax is has Emma wraped around his fingers or should I say lips cause every time I watch or spy I them there kissing and it's horrible I wish it was me and Emma that Jax is gonna pay and he will regret it cause I have magic on my side. I can't wait till our thanksgiving break since Halloween is tomorrow. Hehe this plan is so gonna work my evil revange is gonna be everyone's worst nightmare wahaha.