Chapter 9 Skipping School Dention:

(Emma's POV) when we all got to school I went to find Jax and saw him at my locker. He told me that he wanted to tell me something but we can't be at school. So we skipped school and went to a magical place that Jax proofed up so we could talk. When we got in there I asked what he wanted to tell me and he said this and the next thing you know there's pie all over my face then I said "oh it's on" Jax said "bring it beauty". We had a nice food fight for like an hour. Then we played magic games from a couple hours and then made a picnic apper we eat pizza,cheesecake,strawberries,grapes,and fries. We dance dances to a couple of songs and Jax is an impressive dancer and I'm okay I guess you can say. We spied on all our friends with a screen spell it was funny. All the sudden out of nowhere tho we ended up on the beach when I said "I wish we were at the beach right now". Jax told me this a magic room so if you say I wish it comes true. I was like wow. Me and Jax were still a little hungry and we had grapes left over so we threw them into each other's mouth and it was fun, I kept missing them and Jax caught almost all of them. We both had a fun day together in the magic room. When we went back to school we were both called to the Principles Office and Mr.Alonso said "you two both missed 5 class and now I'm sorry to say you both have Dention" me and Jax both said "but..." We got cut off my dad "your both going to Dention after school or you can start planing the school dance" me and Jax both looked each other in the eye and then said "plan the school dance". *after school* right after school Jax and I met in the lunch room and discused about the dance. We started off by thinking of a theme we came up with a custom party dance theme since it is October. Then we started discused to where to the food and supplies that we need and who is going to be in chager of it. Then last we discused what the tickets would look like and who would sell them. We started making designs and said Gigi should sell them. Jax made this one design it was perfect it was of a pumkin with a witch and wizard next to it casting a spell to make Confetti Apper. After we finished all the things we need to discuse we went home, my dad drove us home. After my dad dropped off Jax and we got yo out house I called Gigi asking if she would like to sell the tickets at lunch tomorrow. She said yes of course. After that I texted Jax he told me he needed help with homework so I told him I'll come over for a bit to help him my dad droped me off and I went I knocked on the door Olivia answered she said "Jax was getting ready" I was counfused a bit. Suddenly I was teleported into a pool and in a swim suit,and someone was kissing me I was pulled up and noticed it was Jax he said "suprise!!" I kissed his check I asked when did he plan this he said "oh Diego helped me". We both hung out in the pool for an hour and then went to study, but at least tomorrow is Friday. We study all night we ended up asleep we were in his room on the bed study when we woke up in the morning Mia and Olivia were taking pictures of me and Jax asleep but they mostly did Jax since he had drooled all over his text book it was funny and cute. When we got to school we me and Jax printed out the school dances tickets so we could give them to Gigi to sell at lunch.