Chapter 16 Dance ask outs :

*the next day*
(Maddie's POV) today it's Tuesday and the dance is Friday Diego should ask me out soon. Oh good here he comes yeah!! "Hey Maddie" Diego said "hi Diego"I said in a loving way. He smiled I smiled back and kissed his cheek. Then he asked if I could meet him at the 7 after school of course I said "yes" because he is probably going to ask me to the dance yea.

(Andi's POV) Oh my gosh where is Anthony he said for me to meet him at blossom tree in courtyard of the school. Oh there he is wait that's Austin. Oh yea Anthony is to walking to me now!!! He give me a card I opened it up to find a zombie head with a button On it that said push me, I pushed it and it said in Anthony's voice "will youl be my zombie date to the dance" I was litteritly crying I was just so happy and of course I said "yes I'll be your zombie date" and then I hugged him and give a quick kiss.

(Daniels POV)I can't believe I'm gonna do this but it's gonna be hard well here I go. I walked up to Maria saying "hey I wanna talk" she seamed okay so I went and said "I'm breaking up with you" she didn't seam to care but she did say "well I like Dean anyway and he already asked me to dance" I was like few then that means I can ask Mia "what u do know her brother is gonna be mad at you" Maria said "oops did I say that out loud"I said "yes u did,but don't worry i know Mia likes you that's why dean asked me too the dance he broke up with her because she kept thinking about you" Maria said "wow really" I said "yes" she said. Oh wait a minute did she say Jax is gonna get me oh well I like Mia I'll do anything for her. I walked up to Mia and before she could go anywhere I kissed her and she kissed back then I asked do you wanna go to the dance with me and she said "yes".

(Gabby's POV) Austin just asked me out to the dance he is so cute I love him.

(Olivia's POV) aww Dustin just asked me out to the dance he is adorable and so sweet.

(Sophie's POV) oh my gosh Brady just asked me to go to the dance with him he sent me candy that spell out "will you go to the dance with me sop" it's so sweet and I literately Mean sweet it's so much sugar. He so nice I don't know why Maddie dosen't like him as her stepbrother.

(Lilly's POV) well I was in my office when balloons came in spelling out the words "will you go to the dance with me" I was like who is this from then someone came in holding flowers that where blocking there face they closed the door, and moved the flowers from there face and kissed me. Aww how cute and sweet Francisco is amazing I think I'm really falling for him so I said "yes I'd love to go with you".

(Emma's POV) okay school just got out and now I'm home waiting for Jax to come help me with our art project. I was sitting on my bed when all then sudden I hear music I think the song is stay with me by Sam smith. I don't see anybody so where's it coming from. I look up on the Ceiling and see Jax floating wearing a tux with angel wings on it and has a halo on his head he looked so cute as an angle cause he is my angle boyfriend. One he got closer to me handed me a picture of us on our date at disney and the frame had a sticker on it saying "please go to the dance with me my princess Em, I love you" it's so cute I love it was a funny and cute way to ask me and of course I said yes.

(Maddie's pov) I went to the 7 where Diego told me to go when I got there their was no one there I sat done at a table and waited for Diego I heard footsteps coming and then suddenly it started to snow and the snow started to spell out "will you go to the dance with me maddie" I turned around and saw Diego waiting for an answer so i missed him and said dose that answer your question. He said "yes,and I love you maddie" and I said "aww,I love you too proxy I mean Diego".