Chapter 23 The Dance part 1:

(Emma's POV) I drove Olivia and Mia to there friends house and then went to pick up Andi and Gigi to get ready for the dance. I dropped Mia and Olivia off at Gabby and Maria's house. I picked up Gigi since she lived next to them and then drove to Andi's house. I picked up and Andi then drove back to my house so we all could get ready for the dance. Oh by the way Gigi found out a yesterday that everyone has powers she even found she's is a kanay buts only because her and Diego are twins. We used magic to do a couple things it was fun.

(Maddie's POV) Sophie, Katie and I are getting ready for the dance. We did our makeup, hair, and fixed our costums up. It was fun girl time.

(Diego's POV) Jax kept Sneezing and started coughing. He kept saying he's fine and that Lilly said he should be okay. But us guys actually didn't believed him. We all agreed we didn't want to get sick so we all said "we r going to get ready for the dance at the McNights house,which is Austin,Dustin,Dean and Anthony's house. Once we all left and walked across the street to there house I texted Maddie saying "the guys and I left Jax's house, he mite be sick" she responding saying "okay,I hope he gets better" "yea me too Emma will be sad if he doesn't"I said.

(No one's POV) everybody was finished getting ready for the dance but Jax he was taking a nap in bed cuddling with a Mickey Mouse blanket. There costumes are
Emma-pretty witch
Maddie-princess
Olivia-flower
Katie-Panther
Sophie-cat
Andi-zombie
Maria-hippie
Gabby-cowgirl
Mia-biker chick
Gigi-Elsa
Diego-prince
Daniel-skater
Brady-tiger
Dean-jedi
Dustin-Spider-Man
Anthony- lazy zombie
Austin-rocker
Tony-Olaf
Jax-handsome wizard.
Emma had to go early to get everything ready for the dance and since Jax still wasn't feeling well Andi and Gigi went to help out.

(Emma's POV) me,Gigi and Andi went to the school to get everything ready when we finished we got a text from everyone saying "can't wait we are all on are way" yay I'm so happy I can't wait but I'm sad Jax didn't text me yet. I called Mr.Novoa and asked if Jax is okay he said "yes he just resting a bit I'm gonna wake him up soon so he can take a shower to be refreshed and ready for the dance" I responed "okay" "oh by the way I was in Jax's room and saw a picture he drew of you on his night stand it's half colored and looks amazing"Mr.Novoa said "aww really"I said "yes"Mr.Novoa said "yay well got to go bye thanks Mr.Novoa"I said "okay bye and your welcome"Mr.Novoa said. The dance is about to start and it's gonna be so much fun I can't wait. But it won't be awesome with out Jax. I hope he comes already I wish he didn't get sick at all.

(Jax's POV) I was sleeping till someone poured a bucket of water on me "DAD"I yelled "Jax you sound like a 5year old,now get up and take shower the dance already started and Emma texted she is waiting for you there"my dad said "okay I'm up,can u get my costum out of the closet"I said "okay crybaby"my dad said "haha very funny but I'm still sick the nicest thing you could do is help me"I said "fine son here"my dad said. I got ready for the dance and my dad drove me there. When I walked in everyone started at me like I on my first day. Emma has on a beautiful pruple gray drss with a witches hat and wand while I'm wearing a cape and suit with a wizards hat and wand but Emma looks way better. Me and Emma were slow dancing till I stared sneezing a bit. I told her I was fine and we went back to dancing soon they are gonna announce cutest couple costumes,best costume,and funny costumes. I hope me and Emma win cutest couple costume. Me and Emma went to get some snacks and drinks we were hanging out talking and stuff till we saw.......

~What do u think Jax and Emma saw? comment what u think~