Chapter 37 Holy Stinkin' Cow:

*An hour passed| Lilly, Jax, & Mrs.Novoa are now arriving at the Novoa house*
(Jax's POV) I don't really know 100% what's happening but I'm just really glad to have my mum back I've missed her so much I don't know what'd I'd be doing right now without her magical appearance today.. "Jax are you crying?"mum said lifting my chin up "yes!"I admitted "aw sweetie"she said giving me a nice & warm bear hug. I walked up the porch and got my key out and yelled "Sir!Olivia!Mia!?.. I'm home!!" "We're in the living room!"a very familiar voice yelled hmm weird it sounds like my twin De'Mya but that's impossible she's.. S-she's dead.. I ran into the living room looking at the face I missed seeing every day for whole year. I'm legit crying a river today, so much crying I've done I can't believe all this happened today! Wait Emma!! Oh no I almost forgot I've got to make it up to Emma some how about everything this is all my fault..but first I want to spend time with my mum and twin sis before they're gone again.

*2hours later of catching up*

(Lilly's POV)
Well this has been one extremely crazy day and I think it's time to get down to business.. "I think we need to fix everything call Diego!"I said "Wait Mia, isn't just a young witch.. She's half Kanay!"Mrs.Novoa said "Well then now we have two kanays! Jax what are you doing call Diego already!"I shout to Jax "alright I'm on it!"he said. Now while Jax is on the phone me and Mr. & Mrs.Novoa are figuring out what happened.. "Mia, Olivia, & De'mya.. Go to Andi and tell her to bring the hex!"I told them.

(De'mya's POV)
Well me and my younger sister are off to get Andi but I don't know who she is well I guess I'll find out soon..
*15minutes later*
We Arrived at a nice tanish house that looks somewhat fancy. Mia rang the doorbell, and me and Olivia just stood there quite as mice. After a minute we heard someone yell "I'll get it" then the door just swung open.. "Mia hey!"said a girl with a purple streak of hair "hey Andi, this is my older sister De'Mya.."Mia said point to me "hi I'm Andi"she said "hi"I said. Andi walk on to the porch and asked "so what you need?" "We need you and the Hex ASAP the magic realm is in danger!"Olivia said kinda freaking out.. "Well let's go I'll get hex"Andi said. Andi went back inside then immediately came back out with a book in her hands and it started to glow.. I looked at like I was trying to figure out where I've seen it before when it hit me.. I know the spells in that book by heart I may or may not have a copy I found in Sirs office, before I was killed. We walked all the way back to our house but when we got there Jax was gone and something smelled like onions.. Must be a Kanay!

(Diego's POV)
This girl walked in with Mia, Olivia, & Andi.. I wonder who she is, she sorta kinda looks like Jax a little. "Diego this De'Mya, Jax's twin"Mis told me, well oh that explains a lot why she looks like Jax or Jax looks her. De'Mya waved at me and I gave a smile back.. "What should we start with?!"I asked like don't know a thing of what's going on but I know everything.

(Jax's POV)
I left the house..