Chapter 29 Christmas Day:

(Daniel's POV) I was so angry with Mia I left and went home and cried my eyes out till I fell asleep but that was a bad idea cause the t3 covered me honey and feathers I look like a chicken now.

(Emma's POV) "Jax I hate you"Mia said "what did u do"Jax said "you didn't tell me he was coming and now he probably hates me"Mia said with tears in her eyes "but I didn't know he was coming right now he never texted me"Jax said "well it's still your fault"Mia said marching out of the house angry and crying. "Jax?"I said "yea Em"Jax responded "are you okay?"I asked "yea I'm fine just upset that Mia is mad at me but who cares now, I'll tell ya who not me"Jax said punching a pillow "aww Jax it's okay"I said "I luv you Em"Jax said looking up "I love you too but what are you looking at"I said then I noticed the Mistletoe over us. And Jax leaned in to kiss me but I doges it and said "if you want a kiss come and get me" "I will get you Emma"Jax said chasing me around the house, everyone was laughing at the fact that this all because he wants a kiss. I started giggling and stoped running because I needed to catch my breath but Jax caught me and put me over his shoulders and carried me up to my room and then he sat me down, but I got up and was about to run till he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his forehead on mine and gazed into my eyes and I did the same with his eyes there always so beautiful. He started pulling me in closer and I put my hand in his hair moving my fingers all around making his hair all messy which I know he hates, but he didn't Seam to care this time. I was about to speak but he smashed his prefectly soft lips on mine and we began kissing we septated for a moment and then went back to it, till someone yelled "It's 12:01am time to open gifts everyone". Me Jax raced each other down the stairs to the presents. Jax fixed his hair, I leaned in to kiss his check but he turned his head and are lips touched for what seamed like forever but only 15seconds.

(Jax's POV) I love my Emma she is so perfect I just can't believe she chose me out of everyone else, but not to brag who wouldn't want me to be there boyfriend I'm amazing. "Jax..Jax??"Emma said "yea what?"I asked "open ur present"Emma said "oh right"I said, I opened he gift to find a black jean jacket with a name tag on the that says 'hello my name is REBEL but don't think I'm bad I actually have heart just look at my halo' and what it meant by halo is there is a halo charm that has a picture of Emma on it. I'm in love with gift my Emma got me.

(Emma's POV) Jax loved his gift I got him yay I'm so happy he likes it. Now it's my turn to open my gift from him. I opened the box to find a heart shaped locket I opened it up to find a picture of me and Jax which someone drew "who drew this"I asked Jax "I did"Jax said "aww Jax I love it"I Said "I'm glad you do if took forever to get it that small"Jax said "aww Jax your the angle that stole my heart"I said "and your the fairy that struck me with magic dust"Jax said I love him so much I'm so lucky to have in my life. "I love you Jaxy"I said "I love you more Em"Jax responed. After everyone else opened all there gifts we sang Christmas Carlos till it was lunch time, all my family left so me Jax went to a magic room to make snow and we had a snowball fight all night long it was amazing, we layed in the snow, my phone began to ring I answered it was my dad he told me it's time for dinner, so Jax took me home and stated for dinner it was perfect what an amazing Christmas it was the best one yet I loved it aspecially since it was the first one with I got to spend with my amazing boyfriend Jax Novoa.

~merry Christmas everyone hope you all had a good one, I won't be in much these next few days I have company coming over for New Years but I'll be working on more chapters so yea.. but I ca t wait till season 3 in only 10days yay😊 well bye my amazing readers ily😘~ Gabriella