Chapter 20 pranks gone wrong part 3:

(Diego's POV) I started to open the box and say "Maddie will you......kiss me" and took the bracket that said kiss me on it out and gave it to Maddie her face was priceless I loved it Jax is awesome with pranks.

(Maddie's POV) so Diego just pulled an epic prank on me so now it's my turn I thought a few moments and responed to what he said to me "NO"I said "WHAT!!!????"Diego said "you heard me NO"I said Diego looked counfused and upset so that means my plan is working. I laughed in his face for a moment then he caught the idea of me playing a prank on him. Oops that kind of gave it away. "Diego I love you"I said "I love you too Maddie"Diego said.

(Mia's POV) I was thinking of that I kindof played my prank a little to early ugh. Well I better get my spell working a bit more. Hehe this is gonna be awesome. Jax won't want to leave Emma ever. I walked to the seven to get some food with my sister Olivia,her boyfriend Dustin,and Daniel (I guess you can say we are a couple now). We all just sat and talked and eat on this little double date.

(Jax's POV) so once Emma said what she said to Andi I was all like wow Emma,I think I rubbed off on her a little bit, I like it makes me love her more. "Alright Emma I will knock next time but you two love birds should warn me if ur kissing or something"Andi said "we will if you knock"Emma and I both said. We all talked for a while. Suddenly I got the urge that I need to kiss Emma,I don't get why the spell is working if we are together it must be a diffrent spell then what we thought it was,I ended up making out with Emma for a long time till Andi said "what in the world is going on with you two today,it's like every 30 minutes you two are making out for like 10 minutes". When Andi finished talking me and Emma just went back to making out,this spell is getting a bit out of hand I like kissing Emma but I can't do it every second I need to breath and so does Emma. Finally Emma and I stoped kissing Andi was glad and said "finally you two stoped I thought I was gonna barf or have to get y chainsaw to break you two apart" we all laughed. It was almost time for my sisters to be here for Emma's sleepover so it's also almost time for the spell to be reversed. "EMMA!!!!" I yelled like a baby even tho she was right next to me, "WHAT!!??¿!!! Jax I'm right here"Emma said "oh nothing I just want you"I said "Jax"Emma said like she loved me even more than she does already.

(Emma's POV) Aww myy Jxy is so cute.

(Maddie's POV) I was just about to kiss Diego till Sophie and Katie came with my suprise.... i grabbed the surprise and.........

(Diego's POV) Maddie was about to kiss me till all the sudden a BanaNana cream PIE was in my face. "UGH MADDIE" I yelled in her face and also said "If you did this then you're the one who has to get a big creamy kiss" "oh no there's no need I don't like this idea DIEGO" Maddie said and well I went in and kissed her and got the pie cream all over her and said "Now we are even haha." we laughed and so did the panthers. I got her good twice and she got me too pranks for us are over FOR NOW.....

(Emma's POV) Me,Andi,and Jax were waiting for Olivia and Mia. All the sudden they appeared in front and of the TV where me,Andi,Jax were watching once upon a time. "Hey,"me,Andi and Jax yelled to Olivia and Mia to get out of the way of the tv. "Gee the 3 stooges seem to be real cranky today, Olivia," Mia said "Haha very funny sis,"Jax said "blah"Mia said to Jax and then stuck his tounge out at her and said "please please reverse the spell Mia". "Fine but Emma has to help cast the spell or else it's not gonna work right"Mia said "alright then let's do this spell already"Jax said "yea I don't want to see them kiss for another 10 minutes again"Andi said.