Chapter 35 What Did You Think Happened:

(Tony's POV)... You thought I was dead well.. well JAXY😝 you better watch your back.. I move my hands and a bolt of every color you can think of comes out my hand flashing into the sky oh I just love being the most powerful person in the whole world and it will be all mine very very soon all I got to do is get rid of all those Panthers, Sharks, witches council and that no good couple jemma.. I really am starting to feel the power in me it's a great feeling to have no one can defeat me because I have every single witches' and Wizards' powers. Good luck trying to defeat me with just one Kanya and a girl with a chainsaw.. What shall I do before I take over oo I got it I'll just make my awesome new home and possibly a couple other things that deal with how I'm going to be living now. Well I better be getting my plan together and start planning what I'll do with everyone in the world once it's mine forever...

(Emma's POV) I can't believe what Jax did still and I also can't believe that all witches and wizards lost there powers because of something really bad that's happening but no one knows what. I've gotta figure out a way to save the realm and teach Jaxy a little lesson..

(Jax's POV) I feel super bad for what I did to Tony but Emma doesn't understand that I didn't mean to do it to him. Emma walked out the room with her head down I tried to stop her from leaning but she just kept yelling "leave alone!!" So I finally did and felt super bad for what I did I never meant for anyone to get hurt like that.. but I'm gonna find a way to make everything right before Emma hates my guts for as long as we live. "There's gotta be something to Lilly?" I yelled with tears streaming down my face slowly "maybe there is now that magic isn't right there should be something happening soon!"she explained to me I probably look confused but that's because I am I don't get anything she is saying I was cursing in my head I don't know what to do "what if" is all I could think after every word going in my head. Lilly looked at me with wide eyes I guess I cursed out loud a little bit "Jax Novoa!"she said looking at me in the eye angry that I cursed "I'm sorry it just slipped" I said starting to cry a little. My life is ruined with what's going on now I need someone to help I need my Mum.. I burst into tears thinking of my Mum before she passed away lolly walked over to me and patted my back saying "it will be okay just stay wrong Jax things will get better once we get everything back to normal" I noises my head and then started wiping my tears away..

(Emma's POV) I'm so sad and mad I just wanna be left alone till I can my life back to normal again.. I was thinking and thinking over and over again till my thoughts were interrupted and I suddenly blacked out.. the last thing I saw was a man wearing black and white van in front of me.

|Authors note ; sorry for not updating fast but it's hard.. anyways what do you think is gonna happen? Who took Emma and what is wrong with Jax?