Chapter 39 The End

Narrator's POV~

6 Years Later
Emma and Jax are now 21
Jax planned a romantic dinner for Emma and him tonight at this fancy five star restaurant. Tonight Jax is gonna propose to Emma! But she's not accepting it..

{THE DINNER}
Jax and Emma were eating their dessert.. When Emma spotted something shimmer on her cherry.. She looked closely at the object but she didn't notice Jax got up.. He stood by her till she finally looked up at him, he got down on one knee and grabbed the ring off her cherry and said "Emma Alonso Will You Marry Me?" Emma started tearing up but nodded her head yes then yelled "Yes Yes Jax I'd love to marry you!" And he slid the ring on her finger and then got up and cupped her face and gave her a passionate kiss....

8 Months Later
It's the Wedding day and it's a very emotional day for both Families to see their beautiful kids finally getting married and going to start an amazing family of their own together.

Emma is walking down with her father by her side and Maddie and Diego's 3 year old little girl walking in front of her throwing rose petals everywhere..

Finally Emma got to Jax and her dad gave her a hug shook Jax's hand and then the wedding guy (don't know what it's called) told them they may say their vows now...

"I now pronounce You Mrs. & Mr. Novoa, You may now kiss the bride!"

5 years later
The Jake Novoa got a fourth grandchild, AnnaBelle Novoa a beautiful little girl looking just like her mother. Shawn Novoa was Emma and Jax's first child he is now 4 years old and has two cousins one is 3 years old named Faith Miller.. And other cousin on the way, Grayson Miller.

-------------------------------------------
Emma and Jax lived happy ever after with there amazing small loving magical family..

The End!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well I hope you all enjoyed this terrible story I started over a year ago 10/08/14 and it's now 1/18/16 well bye -Gabby