Chapter 8 Emma's sleepover:

*back at Emma's house*
(Emma's POV) we all were watching a movie we I felt like we were being watched so once again I yelled "JAX..." But he didn't come threw the door this time he poohed in said "is something wrong I watching a show and heard my name and came here" I said "yes your watching us with a spell" a cute sad face came across and I said "fine if you want to stay you have to promise to be good and not to mess with us BUT YOU CAN'T SLEEP OVER!!! You are only going to watch movies with us okay Jax" he said "I'm good with that" and smiled. I smiled back and then us girls went and changed I finished first and went back to Jax and we kissed for 10 seconds then the rest of the girls came in the room and said "if you have Jax here then we should have the other guys" I said "fine,but they can't sleep over" they were all happy. Then Jax called the guys over.

(Jax's POV) I called the guys and they said "sure be over in a few" I told them okay see you soon. I hung out with the girls till the guys show up. Then the door bell rang Andi opened it. It was Daniel,Austin,Dustin,Anthony,and Dean. We all decide to play truth or dare....

(Maria's POV) Gabby went first and said "Maria truth or dare" of course I had to pick dare. Gabby said "alright I dare you to kiss Dean" oh my gosh hear goes nothing I kissed Dean and liked it even tho I'm dating Daniel luckily he was in the bathroom when I kissed Dean. "So what did I miss" Daniel said we all pretended nothing happened two minutes ago.

(Jax's POV) it was Emma's turn to pick someone so she said "Jax truth or dare" I said "dare of course" Emma said "alright I dare you to sing The Barney theme song" my jaw dropped I can't believe she said that I told her NO she said "don't you make me give you the dare leather again" I said "fine but if you make me do anything like this again I'll poor a bucket of water on you next time" she said "okay" while imitating me. I started singing it was terrible they all laughed at me but aye I'll got Emma back at this. Then it was my turn to pick I said "Andi truth or dare"

(Andi's POV) ugh Jax picked me. I said "dare" Jax said "okay I dare you to say your in love with Anthony" omg I said in my head well I guess I'll do it cause I do like Anthony. I said it and then to prove I do I kissed him.

(Anthony's POV) I can't believe she kissed me everyone was shocked even herself. The rest of the truth or dare game we sat next to each other holding hands smileing at each other gaze into our eyes.

(Emma's POV) wow that was a fun game of truth or dare and the boys have to go soon so we watched the conjuring. Man I was scared so hid Jax's chest he held me ess he got a bit scared cause he hid his face on top of my head. Mia and Dean,Andi and Anthony ,and Gabby and Austin were all in love with the movie while Maria and Daniel, Olivia and Dustin,and Jax and I were a bit scared about the movie. Once the movie ended we all eat pizza and kissed our boyfriends goodnight as they left. And us girls finally get to do girl things by our selfs and we loved our boys but we need some time to just us girls every once in a while. We all went to bed at 11:00pm. We all forgot we had school tomorrow oops. But this was a fun night you gotta say we did play games,watched movies,makeovers,eat pizza,hung out with the guys a bit,and finally went to sleep.*the next day* I woke up first and made breakfast for everyone. And they all came down and eat and then we all got ready and left for school together.