Chapter 30 why? :

(Mia's POV) New Years was okay even tho I had to spend it alone without Daniel and our Christmas break is almost over but there was one thing I hated during it, is that my brother and twin sister were bragging what they were doing with there dates every day like going skating, fancy dinners, the movies, the beach, and ect. Ugh I hate it, I can't take it any more but I know something you don't.......

(Daniel's POV) I miss Mia I want her back 😩. I..i..love her, she is amazing with are little games we do during our lifeguard duties, when we play video games and stuff. "Daniel !!!! T3!!!!! Dinner time !!!!!!"my mom said "coming!!!!" I yelled I went to the dinning room to get dinner then walked back to my room to cry my eyes out again.. "Mia why!!!" I yelled "Daniel..Daniel"someone yelled.

(T3-Robbie's POV) "Daniel..Daniel"i yelled but He didn't wake up I wonder why he yelled Mia in his sleep and why his eyes are all red and puffy. "Daniel wake up!"i shouted but not one move from him all I got was a snort, older brothers these day am I right. Ooo I got a perfect😼idea "T3 Huddle up!"I yelled quietly. We can up with the most best prank but we are gonna have to ask help from the H2O 😒, ugh how I hate them but hey they got good pranks but they all involve water, but at least It will get Daniel up. We called up the H2O and so we all met up at the 7 to get our prank ready. Once we finished discussing everything we all went back to our house and into Daniel's room to set the prank up for action.. once everything was in place and everyone was ready we started our count down "5......4....3...2..1."we all yelled.

(Daniel's POV) I wake up to have a bucket of melted Carmel bumped all over me while getting soaked by huge water guns. "T3!!!!! H2O!!!!!!" I yelled angrily. Ugh well I can cry myself to sleep again I guess, why why does this happen to me all the time. Girls ugh why but I love Mia no matter what I don't care if she is a magical creature I LOVE HER. Mia Mia that's all I think about day and night I dream of her that's all I know and think when I'm bit around her I can't take this anymore I need my girl back I need Mia the love my life in my arms again. I got up off the bed and marched out the room then out of the house. The t3 and H2O asked 'where I was going' and i said "to get my girl back". I rode my bike all the way to Mia's house and Olivia opened the door "what are you doing here"she asked me "I came to see Mia"i said "well she went out with Andi and Gabby"she said "oh okay, do u know where she is at"i asked "she is at the 7 with them there talking about a new video game"she said. And so I left her house and went to the 7 and once I found her I ran up to her but she started walking away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close and kissed her soft pink lips, it's been a while since our lips touched. Once we separated we gazed into each other's beautiful eyes and both said "I'm sorry" at the same time. "Mia I love you with all my heart I know we are meant to be because you are all I think about morning till night there's not one moment that I don't think of you and not one night I don't dream about you"i said to her letting out all my feelings. "Oh I love you to Daniel with all my heart as well but I love you more than life itself you're all I want to have in my life I've dreamt of us so much together I love Daniel miller to the moon and back 1000X"Mia said letting all her feelings out as well.

{authors note- hey everyone sorry about the long wait I've been very busy but I'm back to write more I'm working on new chapters I've been watching season 3 of every witch way and I'm so sad it's only got one week left 😭 but I hope Jemma happens so vite for Jax on nick.com/witch I hope you all like this chapter soon I'll be posting a another and don't worry that will only have Jemma in it it's called 'chapter 31 Jemma Jemma' and it's gonna be super long so be ready well bye my lovely readers and keep voting and commenting and thanks so much for 9.73k reads and please check out my other every witch way fanfic called my new life in a tv well bye ~Gabriella✌️}