Chapter 3 The Date With...:

(Emma's POV) so when I called Jax a goof he called me his Beauty princess which I loved it was perfect for me. I told him a can't wait for our first offical date this weekend. We are gonna go to disney it's gonna be so much fun and lovely with my cutie goof Jaxy Waxy. Oh my gosh I have to get ready for my date Jax do you mind waiting for me to start are studying. Jax said "sure". I went to change and when I came back I realized Jax was making a collage of me and him it was a good thing he didn't notice me yet. But I had to rewin it by scaring him I poped out of nowhere. He jumped and said "how long have you been there for" in a scared voice. I told him I was there for a little while sand I mumbled out that I saw you making a collage... He said "you saw what now" I said it again "I saw you make a collage of us" Jax said "oh you weren't supposed to see that". I smiled he smiled back then there was a knock on my window I opened it up it was Andi she asked what Jax was doing here I lied and said "he is helping me with my magic" she said "oh okay well I'll talk to you later" I said "okay". Then when she left, me and Jax kissed for like 15seconds because Daniel was gonna be at my house any second now. Daniel came threw my window when Jax and I were cuddling. It was really akward for us 3. At first I thought Daniel would punch Jax or something but luckily he didn't. Daniel is being very calm I can't believe it. Jax left before Daniel and I left to go out on our date. We decide to go to red lobster. It was very yummy and I loved it after we eat we went to walk on the beach and had a small campfire and had Smore's they were delicious. He walked me home I looked through the window and saw my dad was talking to Jax on at the table Jax saw me and made sure my dad didn't see Daniel kiss my check. Once Daniel left I opened my door and Jax pulled me I said "hey what you doing here" he said "well you said to come over later" I said "oh yeah that's right". Then Jax and I went to sit on the couch we studied our math stuff and then ended up falling asleep. My dad saw us asleep but didn't want to wake us since it was 1:30am so he just left us and called Jax's dad to tell him he fell asleep at our house while studying. *the next day* When me and Jax woke up we both notice we had fell asleep on each other while studying we both laughed and then Jax and I casted spells to change into our school uniforms. Then my dad drove us to school.we sat in the back seat together. Jax was holding my hand and smiling and I just stared into his big brown eyes while smiling back. Jax leaned over to give me a kiss but my dad said no K-i-s-s-i-n-g in the car. Jax said "yes sir" since that's exactly what his dad does and he always has to respond back with sir. I wisphered in Jax's ear maybe later. When we got to school I ran to Andi,Jax was chasing me saying "Em wait up". So I told Andi everything about hex being okay. She was so happy. Me,Andi,and Jax walked to math clad and meet up with Anthony and Austin . I saw that Jax was giving a glare to Dean and Dustin when they were talking to Mia and Olivia. I told him to stop being so over protected to his little sisters but he didn't listen. We decided that after school we would all hang out at the beach since it was Friday today. All day long I was thinking about my first date with Jax this weekend at disney.