Chapter 6 Daniel's mad habit:

(Emma's POV)*the next day* we all woke up and drove back to Maimi it was 6 o'clock and we all had school. We were all late for 1st period tho. When we got class there were only two seats open and they were together so me and Jax sat there everyone stared at us like we were trying to skip school or we were doing something wierd. Daniel looked at Jax like wanted to fight him. Jax was holding my hand under the table and Andi noticed and texted me saying "you mite want to tell your boyfriend I can see him holding your hand and Daniel is gonna notice soon" so told her thanks for the heads up, so I told Jax and he let go but was upset we had to let go. Daniel was trying to find out why me and Jax were both late to class. But we didn't want him to know. All the sudden over the inercom it said "Daniel miller to the principals office Now"

(Daniel's POV) when I got to the principals office there were two girls there I've seen one of them before at the 7. Mr.Alonso told me to show them around. The one I new was happy to see me again her name is Maria and the other girl is her sister Gabby. Maria and I talked all day and lunch her sister ran to Austin and kissed him. I guess there dating and she wanted to suprise him by doing that. Also at lunch I saw Jax and Emma were sitting together and Emma was giggling and Jax was smileing, so in my head i said "two can play at that game",so then I grabbed Maria's hand and walked passed Emma and Jax and then made Maria laugh and I saw Emma and Jax were looking but they didn't seam to care. So then I took Maria into the janitors closet and then I texted Emma telling her to meet me in there. When I heard her coming I bent Maria over and kissed her, Emma opened the door and was shocked but all she did was slam the door close. After I stoped kissing Maria she said wow both times I see you we kiss. I smiled at her and this time I pulled her close and kissed her for real, and I felt sparks I was weird I never felt that way with anyone not even Emma.

(Emma's POV) I went back to the table after I just saw Daniel kissing one of the new girls. Jax asked what happened, but I wasn't upset I told him I saw Daniel kissing one of the new girls. Jax said "wow but your okay right" I said "yea I'm fine cause I have my one true love right here" Jax was blushing. After school when I was walking home with Jax and his sisters and Anthony and his brothers and Andi, I got a text from Daniel saying"I'm breaking up with you" I said "okay I didn't really like you that much anyway". I was so happy now me Jax can have a real retaliation ship. Every one asked what did the text say I said "oh Daniel broke up with me but I'm fine cause now Jax and I can be real". Jax smiled and was happy that we can be together without hiding it. When we reach my house we all went in and Jax pulled me over to him since I was last to walk through the door, everyone was inside but us. But when Jax pulled me I was like what the... But he stopped me by kissing me, all the sudden Andi said "what u guys wanna do and eww" me and Jax stopped and laughed and went inside Mia had pulled up a video of me and Jax from yesterday when we kissed behind a bush for while. It was a cute video but a bit embarrassing because my friends were watching it. Jax was hiding his face in a pillow,it was cute.