Chapter 17 Wednesday pranks on Witches and Wizards:

*the next day*
(Jax's POV) I woke up extremely early and ran to my sisters' room and before I opened the door I heard Mia ask Olivia if she was up and Olivia responded yes why? And then Mia said "I think I like Daniel" I was about to burst threw the door but I didn't I just knocked and they answered and said "what,Jax? I said "I wanna talk about prank week for next week" they both said "alright,let's talk then". I said "Alright so this year we have more people then just us 3 and dad, we have Emma,Maddie,Austin,Anthony,Dean,Dustin, Gabby,Maria,Brady, and us 3." "Soo.."Mia said. Well how am I going to say this ah I got it "well since we do this in groups of two that means some will be with there girlfriends/boyfriends and some will be with sibling ir friends" I said to Mia and Olivia. They both responed okay then yelled at me to get out of their room so what i did was let the pranks begin,in my head I said a couple spells and well let's just say that Mia and Olivia will be a bit embressed today. Once I got out of there room I texted Emma seeing if she wanted a ride to school she said "sure". I texted Andi and Anthony and his brothers if they needed a ride too they all said "sure". I got ready for school and got in my dad's car and waited for the twins and Anthony and his brothers to come. We all got In the car and went to Emma's to pick up her and Andi for school. How we sat In the car was front seat was my dad,Andi,and Anthony second row was Dean,Olivia,and Dustin and the last row was me,Emma,Mia, and Austin. Just so you know Emma was sitting On my lap at first she was on her phone playing with it then I said "i'll be taking that beauty" she got a bit up set cause she was winning for the first time on fun run. But then she got over it and turned around on my lap so that her face was facing mine and her phone was in my pocket if I may add, then she started playing with my hair and making it all messing I told her to stop but she just kept doing it,then she leaned in and started kissing me I kissed back and in between kisses I said "em..ma....I...think....that's....enough....for.....One...morning...you..can...stop...now..!" But she just kept kissing me and I kept kissing back. Suddenly my dad yelled "JAX!!" And Emma Immediately stoped kissing. Phew I thought he would kick us out the car, after all that Emma took her phone out my pocket and started playing fun run again. Was she playing a prank on me!! Oh it's On then. Once we got to school and Mia and Olivia got out I notice my spells were work,they were going crazy and it was funny. Emma punched my arm and then she laughed her self it was cute but she hits hard for a girl goody two shoes witch.

(Mia's POV) OMG what are me and Olivia doing we are acting crazy it's so wierd and how could this happen it's seams like me and Olivia are under someone's control. Oh brother,JAX IS GONNA GET IT !!! But before I do any thing with to him I need to plan with Olivia.

(Olivia's POV) I can't believe Jax! Me and Mia acame up with the perfect plan were gonna make Jax a NERD. Here goes nothing *motions hands do white sparkly dust comes out* "I'm tired of Jax being here make him a nerd forever near" I said.

(Jax's POV) Ugh I'm a nerd how dare Mia and Olivia I'm so gonna get them back for this. But first "Emma!!" I yelled she ran to me and I pulled her down and kissed her for a whole till Tony walked by holding Gigi's hand. I have a feeling he is trying to get Emma from me by trying to make her jealous which isn't working because she is playing with my hair again. I love her so much and I know she loves me the same way. I can't wait till Friday for the dance it's gonna be perfect specially being with her.