Chapter 13 Lilly Is Back:

*the next day*
(Emma's POV) yea today Lilly is coming back to be my Guardian and the new member of witches council. I'm so excited I can't wait to tell her every thing that's happed the past weeks. I just hope she is fine with me dating Jax since the taking over the world thing he did and Etc. I better get ready for school before "BOO.." Jax yelled interpreting me "JAX" I yelled back "it's only me...no need to jump...but there is a need for a kiss" Jax said "fine but go down stairs and wait for Andi" I said "okay" Jax said. I casted a spell and got ready,went down staris and saw Andi and Anthony making out on the couch. "Woah Anthony don't take it all at once" Jax said "what...???"Anthony said we all just laughed and started to walk to school. when we got to school i went straight to the nurses office to find Lilly. I found Lilly and she hugged me tight. I told Lilly all about the past to week except about me and Jax,but when Jax saw me and Lilly talking he came over and kissed me and Lilly was confused and I said "suprise,me and Jax are dating" Lilly said "well at least he is a wizard but a troubled one". I was like oh no here we go. I could see by the look on Lilly's face where this was gonna go. I could also see by the look on Jax's face that he knew what what was gonna happen and that he wanted a kiss again. I ended up giving Jax a small kiss and then me him got a leature from Lilly about how we have to stay out of trouble and keep an eye out for danger cause it can come anything,anywhere,any day. All day when I had time I talked to Lilly about everything Jax and I have done together. Lilly told me that all about what she is doing for the council and whatnot. All day me and Lilly talked about every thing that happened in our life these past weeks. But the one thing she brought up I was confused and Suspicious about,which was why was she asking so much about my dad? I wounder if she wants to date him Or even if they are already dating and it's a secrect? I kept asking my self this stuff small day when I was remind about Lilly/my dad.

(Lilly's POV) I've been crowed all day by students being happy that I'm back and stuff but I was only happy to see the ones I've know from the begging like Emma and Andi. I think Emma tho is Suspicious of something I think she knows....about my secrect. I was thought of Emma like a daughter to me and I know she thinks of me as a mother to her. I guess I have to say tho I do like her father but I don't think that's a good idea to date,marry,or be with him you know what I mean? I kept thinking in my mind about this all day i think Emma was thinking something too but what,oh well that's not my business right now. But two things that is my business about Emma is her powers and now Jax cause want to make sure they both stay out of trouble and danger and I also need to keep my eyes on him cause still don't trust him for all the things has done I the past but at least Emma is keeping him out of trouble.

(Emma's POV) I was walking down the hall with Andi to get to our lockers so We could get our books for art class when I heard "hey em" someone said and Andi said "oh great the crazy bad magic guy Is here" I said "Andi be nice" and "OMG .........