Chapter 33 JAXY:

(Jax's POV) well yea I'm still not telling what message I sent Andi but I bet you already know what I said I just hope she don't tell Emma now or I'm deep trouble with her and possibly a chainsaw😁."Yo little human boy Novoa"Tony said disgustedly oh how I wish I could just beat the h-.. you know what never-mind 😤 "who you calling human mister magician?"i said 😠 "what do you mean"Tony said 😕 "I'm not human"i said twirling my finger around making the blue magic cloud come out of my hand. "what your a wizard!!!!"Tony yelled mad , well it seems like I got the bad guy mad😂. "well duh I'm a wizard why else would Emma still be with me and not that human Daniel😒"I said "oh you... you little rat😤"Tony said. Did he just call me rat well he messed with the wrong wizard he is about to get a beating now how do I get my hands out this oh wait how dumb am I, I'm a wizard duh magic alright now let's see what should I do first to beat this so called villain Tony. Oo I got it I'll magic beat him make him feel the pain without me having to move an arm or my mouth it's a perfect plan. Well here goes nothin but before I do anything I'm gonna mind message the council again. Okay message sent now time to do this let's get this so called fight over with let the games begin, but I'm gonna win I always win in the end. The Battle started I made the first move with a taser spell it hit Tony to hard.. He fell to the ground and when he finally got up I was hit with a lighting strike my side hurt so bad I felt like just sleeping forever but I can't I kept fighting and fighting till I was to weak to keep going this battle went on for 12hours straight then we decided to take a break to eat, refresh, and recharge our powers. Tony looked as healthy as a dog when we're at 8hours but now he looks like a sleeping goat.. 😂. After an hour of break time we were ready to go again an finish this for good unless some weakling was too chicken to go on if you know who I'm talking about because I'm pretty good at wizard battles and I always win.. I win no matter what 😌. To win this I gotta go big.. it's time for the Ultimate surprise the best trick spell I've got sorta.. it's only used when it's needed and this is that time...

(Emma's pov) ... "why in the world would he not tell me this"I said "Emma he is just protecting you"Lilly said "no he's not he'd gonna kill himself and make my heartbreak.. how could he just do that and leave without a word just a lying phone call this morning.. I don't think he should've gone alone I should have went to help or support him.." I said starting to tearing up. I should have stopped him I should have went with him. I hope he is okay I hope I'll still have him by my side to hold and to love he is the love of my life I don't know what u would do without him.. my poor Jaxy baby is alone fighting a terrible battle with the worse evil there is.. and I'm not there to help him 😭😭. I wish him the best of luck to defeating the bad for good this time.

|sorry for not updating in so long I've had a lot testing in school and I've been busy but now I'm back because school is out yay summer vacation.. anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and also what do you think is gonna happen to Tony and what will Emma do to Jax😁 well your gonna have to wait and find out✌🏻️~Gabriella|