Chapter 33

Hey! Its Bernie! Katie is busy right now, so I'm updating for her! She says...

"Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't update. My friend is in the hospital and I've been dealing with DRAMA rn, so I hope you enjoy this chapter! Bye! -K"

Song recamendationts :

All of Me - John Legend

Strong - One Direction

It's Time - Imagine Dragons

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Kate's POV

I can't believe it. After all these years of being pissed at him, I said yes to marriage again. It feels wierd to have the ring back on my finger where it was four years ago.

Harry and I walked back to the camp fire and sat next to Niall and his girl's. "Anyone know any good camp fire songs?" Liam strummed on his guitar he brought.

No one spoke until, being the child I am, spoke. "100 bottles of milk on the wall, 100 bottles of milk. Take one down, pass it around. Drinkity drink till the milk runs out." They the joined in and we had a good time just being kids again. By the time we hit 75, we stopped and just cracked up laughing.

I leaned back into Harry's chest as I chuckled. I nuzzled into him as it got colder out as the moon came out more. It was silent for quite a bit. We were enjoying each other's company.

"I'm glad we're back together." I mumbled into his chest and closed my eyes breathing in his scent.

He stayed quite but finally whispered back, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about what happened. I was just so scared about how you would've reacted." He sighed deeply and wrapped both arms around me instead of one.

"Its fine."

"No its not fine. I was stupid."

"Yeah."

"I want to make it up to you."

"There's nothing you can do."

"Yes there is, I swear!"

"Keep your voice down!" Niall scowled.

"Sorry. But there has to be some way."

"Hmm, maybe if you keep quiet." I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Whatever." He mumbled but couldn't hide the grin he was trying to bite back. Just then, my german shepherd that is now five years old, started licking my hand.

"Aww, stop it Dragon!" I chuckled at his puppy like face.

"Damn hes gotten big."

"Yep and he's trained not to run away, so he can be free with out watching him too much." I chuckled as the dog jumped around waiting for my family and best friends to pet him. "Come here boy!" He obeyed quickly and sat in front of me wagging his tail. I pat his head a rubbed his ears. He then layed on my feet and finally calmed a bit. "Good boy."

"Wow, you've grown close."

"Thats what five years can do." I shrugged.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath.

"Harry, it's fine." I groaned as he pouted.

"Ok, I'll keep my mouth shut." He smirked and kissed my temple.

For another hour or so, everyone just enjoyed the quiet environment comfortably with everyone they knew.

"So, Kate, tell me." Liam smirked and brought his shoulder around Tracy. "You and Harry." I blushed deeply and buried my head into my hands. "Is the wedding back on?" He smiled at me and I peeked at him with a stupid grin on my face.

"Thats why her finger is twinkling!" Niall laughed. I blushed deeper and hid my face again. Harry's chest bounced as he chuckled.

'Awws' surrounded the fire and I'm sure I was glowing.

"A twenty-three year old blushing, awwww!" My aunt chuckled. Damn, I forgot I'm now twenty-three. Time goes by fast.

"Now that its all gushy, why don't we sing our song All Of Me?" Liam suggested raising and eye brow and smirking. (AN I know All Of Me wasn't written by them, bt pretend it was)

"Sure, why not." Zayn smiled and glanced at me with a grin.

*press play now*

As they sung, I listened to the words carefully. So soft, intricate, simple. My smile widened when Harry's part came on. He looked me in the eye the entire time.

My heart fluttered at his voice that I've missed so much.

His hands clasped mine in his.

Our eyes never broke.

His voice filling my ears.

My eyes tearing up.

I've missed this. This is what should have happened all along. God, now I feel sappy.

By the time the song was over, I was in complete tears. My smile covered in the salty water that formed. I hugged Harry tightly. As soon as I hugged him, more arms wrapped around us, those including the boys, Willow, Annie, and Tracy. Perrie sat there awkwardly, so I pulled her in and let her hug as well. "Its too hot!" I groaned and tried pushing away from them.

"Eh, but you love us!" Niall giggled like a little girl.

"Yes, I do love you." And we all erupted into laughter as Elizabeth, Cody, Austin, Ross, and Barry joined the hug. "Can't. Breath." They broke away and we doubled over in laughter yet again.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

Eeeeeeek! Damn K!

QOC

Favorite movie?

My answer -- Dolphin Tale 2

Katie's answer -- Divergent

-K