Chapter 11

Katelyn's POV

As I was falling asleep, arms wrapped around my waist and my back was pulled into a chest. "Harry, I'm so sorry." I stated.

"Dont be. I think I understand. Doesn't your back hurt?"

"Yeah, I didnt want to say anything." I rolled onto my stomach and he rubbed my back. "Ow."

"How bad is it?" he lifted up my shirt and he gasped. "Katelyn, I'm so sorry I let this happen." he kissed my cheek and rested his fore head in the side of mine. "Get some sleep." he stayed close to me the whole night. I thought he wouldn't understand. I only kissed Josh for saving me.

Josh's POV

She kissed me! The girl that I love, kissed me! She actually did! "So you got her to kiss you?" my annoying tenant asked.

"Yes Brad, I did." I snapped. I cant stop thinking about her. Her beautiful brown eyes, silky hair. Definitely her personality.

If only she knew how I feel.

The boy's have a concert tonight just for fun. And guess who gets a solo song, Katelyn.

Harry's POV

I know Josh likes Kate. But I wont stand for it. I'm not letting her get away that easy. Wait, where is she?

I looked around the house only to find her in the bathroom this whole time. "Is there something wrong babe?" I asked. Her eyes were red and knuckles were white.

"My back." she barely got out. I went behind her and lifted up her shirt. Her skin was pink around the scars. 10 count. I ran downstairs and grabbed a few ice packs.

"Let's numb it out. Lay on your stomach." I instructed her. She layed on the bed and I placed the ice on her back. At first, she cringed as the ice hit her, but then she eased as she got used to it.

"Harry, it hurts." she complained about it.

"I know baby, I know. Hey guess what?"

"What?"

"Tomorrow is Lou's birthday!" I smiled. She smiled bt the frowned. "Whats wrong?"

"One, I haven't gone Christmas shopping, and two, my mom's birthday is today." a tear fell down her cheek and I wiped it away.

"Hey, shes always in your heart babe." I comforted her.

"Yeah. She is. How old will Lou be?"

"22"

"He's that old?" her face was shocked.

"Yep. And I'm 19, almost 20. Zayn is almost 21 and you are almost 18." I summed it up.

"Oh god, too many birthdays at once. Yours is February 1st right?"

"Yep, and Zayn's is January 12th." she smiled and the ice was dripping down her back.

"And mine is March 17th."

"St. Patricks Day?"

"Yeah."

"Haha, Niall is going to make you drink when you turn 18 you know."

"Oh god." she laughed.

"Katelyn?" I turned around and Brook was at the door. "Harry what happened to her?"

"Jared and her father got a hold of her. They whipped her and Aaron was the guilty one and he's locked up in the best prison around. Her back is the only thing keeping her from having a normal life again." Brook nodded and walked over to Kate.