Chapter 12

I love to be in control of humanity -- wut.....

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Kate's POV

I scanned the box and smiled widely. A puppy was placed in the center with a little bow tie. "Awe! Thank you guys so much! I would stand up and give you all a hug, but my leg so come here!" they scrambled into a group hug and I could've swore I felt a tear.

"Woah, is boss crying?" Damon laughed.

"Shut up. Like you didn't when you won Nationals? Yeah I saw you crying on TV boy." I laughed and held the little german shepherd close to me.

"Now he can protect yous guys if yous ever feel scared." Lance smiled. I smiled back and the dog licked my face. "We gots a leash and everything" they all smiled but it was interrupted by paparazzi flying in the front doors. At least we paid. I gracefully slipped the colar and leash onto the dog and Harry took him as I stood up with my crutches. From all this rush, my back hurt. I fell on the ground being surrounded by flashes.

"Get away from her!" I heard a few people yell. But they weren't familiar. I saw a group of fans pushing away the paps and I was helped up by one of them as they helped me to the van.

"Take them home driver." she said.

"Thank you." I smiled shaking her hand. I saw the crew on their boards following behind. A few cop cars escorted us to the house and I felt weak in my knees. I hate the paparazzi! It's official!

"C'mon, lets get you inside." Harry helped me out of the van and into our room. Everyone else followed in and I layed in the bed covered up by the blankets. The fluffy puppy was placed on my chest and I stared at him.

"What are you going to name him?" Ariella asked.

"I think -- ow ok, hold up. Can someone please get some ice for my back?" Brook and Willow ran down the steps and came back with a few ice packs. I layed on top of them as the pain started to numb out. "As I was saying, I think we should call him Dragon." I smiled as he replied to the name with a lick on my face and a wagging tail.

"Why Dragon?"

"For the team Amy. For the team." I smiled and looked at the clock. Its 5 in the afternoon. "What are we going to do for the next 3 hours?"

"Well, we could play games, or watch a few movies and invite the boys over?" Harry suggested.

"Well I cant move so I guess movie night is in here." he smiled and went to call the boys. "Willow, under Harry's side of the bed, there is a box full of movies. Decide between one guys." She pulled out the box and Luke sat next to her watching in awe at how many movies there are. About 757 give or take.

"They're here." Harry came in with the boys as Liam came up to me kneeling next to my bed.

"Are you alright? I saw what happened on TV and I hope they didn't hurt you." he panicked placing a hand on my head.

"I'm fine Li, go enjoy the movie with Tracy." he blushed and sat in a bean bag chair as Tracy sat on top of him. "What movie did you all decide on?" I asked.

"Well, they thought Titanic would be good?" Elle stated. I nodded as she put it in the DVR and Jessica came back with the popcorn and other snacks. She quickly turned off the lights and scurried away plopping on to Niall's lap. Harry climbed into the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist watchig my back ever so careful. As the movie started, I was close to being asleep. And that's not good. Harry's head was rested on my shoulder and I rested my head on his. Dragon settled in between us and fell asleep.