Chapter 18

Like I said, be on a look out for the time skips. You never know when their just gonna pop out of nowhere....

Big time skips, They look like this :

*(time skip)*

Small time skips, They look like this :

***

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Kate's POV

***

"Management wants us to go to New York for New Years. Which is fine with me. But we'd be flying out tonight since tomorrow is new years." Harry smiled down at me. We were laying on the couch just talking. My head was rested on his chest and his arms layed around my waist.

"Well, what are we waiting for? We might as well dress to impress." I smiled kissing his lips passionately. I bit his lower lip and he let out a soft moan.

I stood up and he pouted. "Seriously, don't leave me hanging!" he whined.

"Later. Now, go get dressed. How long until the flight?"

"Hour and a half." he shrugged like it was no big deal. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him up the stairs almost tripping over Dragon. I quickly changed into skinny jeans, a long sleeved t shirt that had a musical design, and my 6 inch heels. Normally, I'd never wear this. I took out my beanie and placed it upon my head of hair that was loosely covering my shoulders. "Well aren't you fancy?" Harry whispered. His arms went around my waist and his head went on my shoulder.

"What do you mean fancy? I'm dressing like you." I smirked.

"Not exactly babe. Where's all the tatoos?"

"Well there's one." I referred to the back of my neck.

"Ha, you got me there." he kissed my cheek and continued getting his shirt on.

***

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" everyone yelled. I smiled as I leaned in to kiss Harry. Our lips touched then molded together. This was a different kiss. No other then we have shared before. We pulled away noticing paparazzi flooding the area we stood. But it didn't bother us. We kept quiet and walked away to catch our flight.

We were driven back to the airport and we un loaded the car of our bags quickly running to the terminal and being there just in time to hop on board back to London.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. We want to welcome you aboard and we want to wish you a Happy New Year. I'm your pilot David Carouse, also known as a college rep. Enjoy the flight and we hope you fly with us again." David Carouse, where have I heard that name before?

"David Carouse, he was the one that gave me the scholarship for my Art Academics. I knew he sounded familiar!" I exclaimed.

"Well, what a small world we live in." Harry teased. I rolled my eyes and then closed them, leaning on his shoulder.

*(time skip)*

"Happy St. Patricks Day and Happy Birthday Katelyn!" they cheered as we sat at the bar. I smiled and got elbowed by Niall.

"Here, drink this. You better not waist it. Its a special Irish drink I had the bartender whip up." he winked. I looked at the beverage in front of me and took a sip out of the straw. The liquid burned my throat and made me gag.

"Whats in that?" I sputtered taking a chuh of water.

"Tequila, vodka, and cherry 7 up." he smiled. I shot him a glare and wiped my mouth off.