Chapter 3

So, last chapter...

Yeah, so this chapter...

I dunno...

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-{) mustache!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Harry's POV

I mouthed to Kate and she instantly relaxed. Liam was sitting on the edge of his seat clutching a bag of popcorn to him. Poor Li.

Liam's POV

I am so nervous! I dont know why, but I am! I keep cheering in my head so I dont loose my cool.....

Kate's POV

With the boys here, I feel more pressure on me. I looked into the arena and teams were at little stations having prep talks. We were at ours and the people started talking. "Ok folks! Welcome to the anual compitition of skate boarding!" roaring of excitement ran through the crowd. "And as normal, the beginning of this is always long, so lets begin! May I please have the Animals on stage for an interview?" Dominics team. Barf. "So we hear that you are all very talented."

"You can say thay again Thomas!" Dominic joked.

"Haha, well some past has come back to you ay?"

"Just the fact that my crush is getting married to a famous person, it hurts I'm not going to lie." wut-

"Katelyn Payne?"

"Yeah, her." I looked at him disgusted and then over to Harry who had the same look.

"Well, I guess today will settle all of that right?"

"I dont know man. I dont know."

"Well, give a round of applause for the Animals!" I looked down and clenched the edge of our station as they walked by.

***

Time went on and they finally got to us. "The Dragons!" I smiled and walked up with the crew. The crowd was very lively. No sarcasm. "So Katelyn, what is it like being crew leader?"

"Well, its definitely changed the impact and all. When Dominic left we all were very pleased. He never taught us a thing so I guess today we will see who the real champs are." I smirked over at Dominic whos mouth was dropped.

"And the wedding with Harry?"

"Oh, that wont be on for a while. He has tour, I have skating compititions. We are just going to have to wait until the time comes." I smiled at Harry and in return got a few smiles.

"Wait, is he here?" I stopped and asked them for permission with a glance. Liam nodded giving me the ok.

"Yeah, he is." the audience was screaming at this point.

"Well, we wish you luck today! The Dragons everybody!" I smiled and we headed back to our little station area. Malory came up to me and stopped me.

"Goodluck Kate. See you out there." she walked off and I was confused. I shook it off as it was time for Willow to come out.

"I need Breeze, Lizard, Macho, and Greg to the rink." the announcer said.

"Goodluck Breeze!" we yelled in unison. She smiled back at us and did us proud.

***

After the whole team had gone, it was my turn. "I need Boss, Lion, Mega, and John to the rink." I knuckle punched with Skyfall and Zuski as I left jogging to my section. One glance at the boys and I was ready.