Chapter 19

Hey guys! I'm back! I finally got all of my sleep in and I'm fresh and ready!

Anyway, I have this friend who just joined Wattpad and she is really close to me and she might help write chapters when I'm busy. Her account is @Penutbxtter so mind following her for me? Thanks.

(You can skip this if you'd like)

So, I went to Florida and had a blast. It might have not been long, but it was fun while it lasted ay?

I went to a place called sea world and got to pet a baby dolphin! They are soooooo cute!

We got back to my grandparents house later that day, and we went next door to the neighbors house and hung out in the hot tub, swam in the pool, smushed a lizard on accident, got bit by a parrot. They're viscous, dont let their talk confuse you....

I went to the beach on our last day and got badly sun burned, and my grandma screamed at my mom to not ever let me get burned again. Its not her fault, i didnt put sunscren on....

lol, enjoy!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Kate's POV

"So what kind of dress are you looking for? And how much time do we have?"

"I was thinking more of a drop waist kind of gown and there is two months until the wedding." I smile down playing with my fingers.

"And who's the lucky man?"

"You don't know? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything..."

"No, am I supposed to?"

"I don't know. But his name is Harry Styles."

"No way! You're Katelyn Payne? That explains Liam, I thought he was a friend. Haha, well we better make this good! Let me go get a few dresses and we can begin!" She smiled and left the room. I sat there and thought about all of this. The whole wedding is planned out. Mira and Titan are at a stable in London, the venue is perfect. Right outside on the river which I think is gorgeous, well that's the reception. The wedding takes place at a garden just across the way. My thoughts were interrupted by Kara coming back in with about four dresses. "So I pulled a few that might come to your likings."

She first pulled out a dress that was a ballgown. Slim waist, with a strapless sweet heart neck line and a black belt. The skirt part was all ruffles. It was really preety i just don't think its really me. "Sure, lets try it on!" i smile and slip on the ruffled dress. As I turned around in the mirror, i saw my mother in me. I frowned a tad knowing she hated how big it was but still loved it.

"Would you like to show them?" Kara asked with a smile.

"Yeah, sure." She opened the door for me and ead me out to my family.

"So this is dress number one." I walked up to the little platform and stood in front of them. Their emotions were all around. Smiles, concerns, frowns. "So family, what do you think?"

Liam was the first to speak, "You look like mom in everyway right now. Except, you weren't born at the time." he chuckled but sadly smiled.

"Aw, Li." I held my arms out and he stood up hugging me. "She's in a better place now." I smiled and patted his back comfortingly.

"Yeah, she is." he went back to the little plush couches and Gemma spoke up.

"It just doesn't look like you. I imagine like more elegance." she smiled weakly. I nodded in a slight agreement.