Chapter 32

(Picure was found in a wattpad book and they suggested i put this in this chapter bc they proof read so yeah.)

Friday -- So get this, I'm going to go skating with my guy best friend (hes gay) but my ex is gonna b there with his new gf and all. I can't help but think about Taylor Swift's new song. 'My ex man brought his new girlfriend, she like oh my god, I'm just gonna shake.' So yeah.

My guy bestie said he absolutely hates my ex now, when they were kinda friends, and now he wants to make my ex jealous.... what should I do?!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Kate's POV

I climbed down the ladder and back to the party. Every one watched me as I made my way up to the stage. Tears stained my face, and my make up was running. A bright red handprint was most likely seen across my cheek. Luke was shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"Honey, lets go get you changed." Luke's mom rushed me away and into my aunt's house. "What happened Katelyn?"

"L-Luke slapped me, I think I'm done with him." I whimper into her arms.

"Honey, I'm so sorry! I just hope this doesn't ruin your friendship with him." She patted my head. "Let me go make an announcement real quick." She left the living room and I walked to the door to listen. "Due to my son's unbelievable behavior tonight, Katelyn and him are no longer together. So I will be taking him home, and Kate will be right out." She smiled sadly and grabbed Luke. "Get in the car!" She's mad, we all know it.

"I guess I'll see you guys later?"

"Well, you'll see me." She kissed my head and said goodbye. I quickly cleaned up and walked right back on stage.

"Ok, so lets begin this! Congratulations to all graduates, and lets get ready to party!" I squealed with excitement and hopped off stage. People seemed to brush off my sudden mood change.

"Hey!" I turned around and saw Tracy. My smile grew instantly and I rushed into her arms in a bone-crushing hug.

"God I miss you!" I sighed happily as she hugged me back.

"Yeah. Elle told me to tell you congratulations, you know because of her and Zayn and all." She frowned.

"Yeah. Hey, I have to get around to a few more people, I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Yeah! See you!" I continued to walk along the path and saw platinum white hair bobbing along to the music.

"Willow?" I whispered under my breath. "Willow!" I cried out loud. Her face snapped in my direction and we ran into each other's arms. "I can't believe you are here! I've missed you so much" i cried into her shoulder.

"I know right! I've missed you too! What have you been doing these four years?" she broke the hug and we sat at a nerby table.

"Well, uh, I've been at school, and I got my degree in art, so I'm happy about that. Um, I trained Titan to now be horse backed, so maybe if you stick around tomorrow, I will hook you up with Mira and we can go ride through town."

Her smile widened, "Yes! That would be so much fun!" she squealed and hugged me one last time. "You better get around to everyone, I know Zayn wants to say hi and all." I smiled at her and walked away finding Zayn sitting at a table with Louis, Perrie, and Brook.

"Brook!" We jumped into each other's arm's and had a little girl out. "How are things with you and Louis?" I asked sitting next to her and Zayn.

"Good, good." she smiled up at Louis who looked down at her adoringly.

"Hey shorty." Zayn cracked a smile and hugged me from our spots at the table.

"I'm not that short greaser." I chuckled at my name for him.

"Prove it." we stood up and I was up to his eyes.

"See, I aint that short." I hugged him again as we laughed.

"Uh Kate, this is my fiance, Perrie. Perrie, this is one of my bestfriends, Kate." he introduced me to the girl with pinkish hair.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I've heard a lot about you!" she smiled warmly and shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too! Wait, arent you in Little Mix?" my curiosity got the best of me, waht can I say?

"Yes, yes I am." she smiled thoughtfully.

"That's really cool! Maybe if I can aford it, I'll come and see one of your concerts."

"That'd be great." her smile widened.

"So Katelyn," Louis started and held my name out longer. "I don't get a hug? Seriously? I'm one of your best friends!" he fakely cried into Brook's shoulder. I stood up and walked over to him crouching down and giving him a huge ass hug. "You better go see Niall. Annie and Alexis want to see you." he kissed my cheek and shooed me off into his direction.

I found Niall sitting at a table playing with Alexis who was sitting in his lap. "Here comes auntie Kate!" he smied down at her. She turned to face me and smiled.

"Hi there!" I smiled down at the little girl right in front of me who was as adorable as can be.

"Kaywyn!" her child voice sounding rather cute. We chuckled together and I stood from crouching position. I walked over to Annie.

"Hey, hows it been. I haven't seen you in years." she smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and felt relief fly off of my shoulders. Annie and I didn't get along well when Niall and her first started dating. She thought Niall was cheating on her with me.

"I've been good. Just stressed with school, and the boys." I sighed reeasing our hug.

"I totaly understand what you mean." We sat in the chairs at the open table and chatted for a bit before Uncle Burt came on stage.

"If all of you are wanting to roast marshmellows for smores, get your butts down to the fire by the pond so we can go have some fun!" he cheered. People soon made their way over to the fire being made and sat on logs and lawn chairs. I stayed behind with my aunt and unce and a few parents to help clean up the pavilion.

"So what about you and I, go on a little midnight walk." arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder.

"I would like that." I smiled and threw away the last of the table I was cleaning and walked away with Harry. Our hands interlocked and we walked along the passage way through the fields dodging people from our sight.

"So, what's on your mind." he broke the silence as we continued to swing our arms around.

"Stuff."

"Like"

"You, me. Us." I sighed and continued to think about what it would be like if Harry and I got back together.

"What about it." He stopped us and faced me, our foreheads touching.

"What the future may be like and what it has in store if we get back together."

"Do you still want to marry me?" the question popped out of no where. I took a few minuets to think about and a huge sigh escaped my lips. I looked up at him to give him my answer.

"Yes, yes I do."

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Sunday -- Omfg! The feels are back!

So the AN at the beginning was before Saturday, and this one is Sunday.

Gahhh! So what do you do if your ex kept staring at you and blushed when you caught him looking? Grrr! I need someone to talk to!

QOC :

Who else is sad WWAT ended?

-K

PS early update bc im in a really good mood rn