Chapter 2

Oh my god! Like, its chapter 2! AHAHAHAHAH idk

Shoutout to @BrookSavage! Your favorite part, in the words you put it in, just gah! Amazayn!

FOLLOW HER! :)

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Malory's POV

"Malory?" her face was priceless. Thats right, I'm back bitches!

"Duh is there another blonde you hate?" I smirked. If only she knew about Dominic and I.

"Blonde I hate? Please, all the stuck up snobs at school were the ones I hated. So all of you on the cheerleader squad, lets just say there was a special hate for them." a grin spread across her face. But, my eye caught something shiny.

"So I see that diamond ring upon your finger. That mop finally proposed?" she clenched her fists. This could be fun.

"Boss, cool it." I heard a red head say.

"I wont ruin my dignity for a peice of trash, Chi." she spatt at me.

"Trash? No one calls my girlfriend a piece of trash." Dommy stepped in for me. Katelyn's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Thats right Katelyn, we are a thing." I sneered at her. Her fists were turning white. Just a little more so you cant compete tomorrow. I urged. One of her members cooled her down and she turned away. I suddenly saw Dominic on the ground holding his jaw. I looked up at Katelyn and saw her fist in the air. "Whore." I mumbled under my breath.

"At least I dont act like one." she turned away and I looked up anger boiling in me.

"What did I ever do to you?" I uelled not realizing my own words until after I said them. She stopped and took in a deep breath.

"Does the abuse not chime in your ears? Do my screams of hate and horror not move through your soul Malory? Dont you understand anything? Or is that just a blode factorization?" I bent my head ashamed. I know I have been beaten by words. Words! A sigh escaped my mouth. My next words shocked me even more so.

"Im sorry."

***

Liam's POV

"Can we try that with a little higher pitch?" Our vocalist asked us. We nodded silently and tried again. We've been rehearsing for our tour for ages!

"Can we take a break?" Louis whined.

"No, because we're done for today." I smiled. Relief spreading through me.

"Thanks man. See you next week!" Louis cheered skipping out of the booth. I rolled my eyes ans reality hit me.

"Guys."

"Yeah?"

"Dude! We need to get to the hotel quickly!" I hollered grabbing our stuff and shoving it into the van. They still haven't caught on yet. "The girls and Luke!" their mouths made an 'o' shape and they hurried with me. "The hotel please!"

"Quickly too!" Zayn chipped in.

We arrived in no time at all as we ran past the fans and paparazzi and up to the hotel room. I scanned the laptop waiting for one of the girl's icoms to turn green. In a few seconds, Kate's turned green and I clicked it reveling her worn out face. "Kate!" the boys cheered.

"Keep it down would you? Brook and Willow are trying to sleep for tomorrow."

"Sorry, but why are you still awake?"