Chapter 29

DOUBLE UPDATE bc im in a good mood

OMFG the last chapter made me cry! :( this one is gonna make me die inside! :*(

;)

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

Harry's POV

I couldn't fucking take it anymore. I ran upstairs and took my razor, ripping it apart and grabbing one of the blades. Tears ran down my face soaking every inch of it. I looked in the mirror, my hands clasping the sides of the sink.

Who knew a girl could make me go fucking insane?

Oh yeah, I did!

My reflection showed this little boy, hidden in the corner away from his father who was clearly drunk. The bottle smashing just above the little boy's head. The sound of my sister's and mother's screams filled my ears in the silent bathroom. The blade rested in the palm of my hand. "Don't do it Harry." I whispered to myself as the metal shined in my eye.

This isn't you.

But it was me! This is who I was before Katelyn! It's who I should be after her!

You don't need this Harry! Your better than that! Dont let the rumors, and paparazzi get to you! It wont help.

Who said I needed help? I fought with my conscience. I then blocked it and smashed behind other things I hate.

I held the blade up to my face and placed it upon the skin of my wrist.

I stood there staring at the metal against my pale skin. My hand shook.

I glanced at my reflection while I slit open my wrist relieving the pain. I did it a few more times, each loosening the tension inside of me.

I sat on the bathroom floor breathing in slowly. My eyes went blurry and the bathroom door swung open. The boys stood there with worried eyes. "Tell her I love her." Were my last words before everthing went black.

***

Kate's POV

"Alrighty then. Whos ready for dinner? Luke is your mom coming over?" My aunt passed out the plates.

"Yeah. She's just getting the cake." Luke sat next to me and held my hand under the table. I looked down at my plate with a blush I could feel.

"Ok-"

"I'm here! So sorry fot the wait Jane." Luke's mother ran through the back door with a cake in hand. She placed it in the middle of the table and looked at me. "Oh, look at you!" She frowned and I stood up to give her a hug. I then broke down crying in her arms. When I was younger, Luke's mom was like my 2nd mom. "Dear, whats wrong?" She patted my back.

"I'll tell you after dinner." I smiled weekly and sat back down. Luke wrapped his arms around me in a hug and whispered sweet things.

"Dig in." Dinner was silent, too silent.

--

By the time dinner was over, I was rushing outside with my phone and to the tree house ditching everyone else just to call him. To tell him I'm ok.

***

Luke's POV

"So, how does it feel being Kate's boyfriend?" Calum played with his phone not bothering to look up.

"Technically, we aren't dating." I picked at my finger nails.

"Then why did you say you were?" Calum seemed confused.

"Because, she was at a loss of words." I srugged. They didn't think that was all. "Ok, I get it. I may still have a huge crush on her." A deep shade of red took place on my face.

"Typical Lukey Pukey!" Michael winked and my face went a deeper red.

"Shut up you ass hole." I rolled my eyes and stood up putting my plate away. "I should go find her. She has almost been gone an hour and barely knows her way around this town."

"Ah sure whatever. Its just an excuse to see her." Ashton finally spoke up. I chuckled and walked outside into the dark.

***

Kate's POV

I sat in the tree house with my knees clutched to my chest, tears running down my face. I called him. I did it.

Flashback

"H-Hello?" He answered. His voice pained.

"Hey." I almost whispered.

"How are you?"  He asked awkwardly.

"Its, good. What about you?"

"Sitting in a hospital bed covered in tubes." He spoke ever so careful.

"Why did you do it?" I became more strict.

"I-I dont know." His voice cracked. We sat in silence for a good 10 minuets before he spoke up. "I miss you Kate." My heart shattered. The way he said it, made me cry.

"Yeah. Well, since you are ok, I'll just be going." I want to drop this conversation, and now.

"Oh, ok. Goodbye Katelyn."

"Bye." I hung up and threw my phone at the wooden wall and clutched my knees to my chest.

End of flashback

My head rested against one of the walls as I looked up at the ceiling window. Stars flooded the sky.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel. Let down your hair!" A voice yelled over my thoughts. I looked out the side window. Luke was smiling up at me.

I threw down the rope ladder and he climbed up. "Hey." I sniffled.

"Whats wrong? You fled right after dinner." His voice full of concern.

"I-I just needed to call him. To ask why he-he," I broke into stifled sobs. Luke's arms wrapped around me embracing me into a hug.

"Shhh. What did he do?" His voice calming.

"He tried killing h-himself! He cut, again!" I buried my head into his shoulder and continued to cry.

"Do you still love him?" My head rested against his chest as my mind raced.

Do I still love him?

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

I CRIED!!!!! ANYONE ELSE?!

So someone PMed me asking to do 10 facts about me. So here we go!

1. Im tall

2. I have blue eyes

3. I have dirty blonde hair

4. I have two brothers

5. I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, a fish tank, and 2 fish ponds

6. I rollerblade a lot

7. I'm not popular, just in the middle

8. I'm only 12 1/2 (2 days ago!)

9. I have been taken by my bff (♡Malachi♡)

10. I want to be a writer when I grow up. Hence the reason I'm writing this story for you!

QOC :

What made you start reading my book?

-K