Chapter 24

OMFG!!!! The concert was incredible! Niall and Louis looked sooo adorable! I think I might die..... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

kidding! But I already miss them! What I thought was really sweet, was when Harry wore a Michael Sam jersey! Michael Sam is the first freely gay american football player and that made a lot of people smile. He is apart of our team and there is nothing better then that.

Being gay, is not a bad thing. It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are yourself. :)

But what made me mad is the fued between Zayn and Louis is still going on. Zayn didn't talk once during the concert. :(

Niall, well, he was Niall. He called us, and I quote, 'Look at you,beautiful and American.' I went crazy.... lol

Well, here is the chapter!

WARNING :

There is a few stories in this chapter that contain drug use, alcoholism, and cutting. In no way do I show you should do this.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Willow's POV

"You fucking ass wholes!" I screamed and litterally hit the table next to me. "How could you be so selfish and not tell her about it earlier?"

"It's not like we're the only guilty ones Willow." Louis fired.

"Then who else would be guilty?" I mimicked.

"His family. When I knew Kate, before she met Harry, I was with Harry non stop. We would do everything together. I just never introduced them. But when I still hung out with him when he was 15, I went to one of those shit parties with him. We both got high and frankly, Calum got laid. We got home that night and his father went ballistic. He was cursing, throwing things, and he even smacked Harry and kicked him several times. His dad left later that week and never returned.

His mother felt week from all the pain Harry caused her. Gemma and Vicky, they were severly scared by their brother's actions. Then, it came. Harry started cutting." Louis looked like he was about to break down in tears. "He started becoming an alcoholic and a drug attic. From there it took off. He stopped eating, talking, he went gothic. He once even kicked his mother when he was drunk. I guess the past has come back to haunt him. Zeek is a fucking prick."

"Wow, he did that?" I asked feeling sorry for Harry.

"Yeah, and when he found out Kate used to cut, he almost lost it." Liam spoke quietly. The front door opened and Harry walked in and stopped in his tracks. His hair was soaking wet, his clothes were ripped apart. He looked like he was hit by a bus.

"What happened to you? You've been gone for almost two hours!" Zayn scolded.

"I need to get clothes, and now that I realise it, I can't." he sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair.

"I'll get you some." Niall jogged up the steps and kocked on the door to Harry's room. The door opened and Kate stuck her head out. When she saw Harry, she walked out of the room and down the steps to face him. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Well?"

"Well what?" he spat.

"Well what? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"It was 6 fucking years ago get over it!" he yelled and took a step closer.

"Well then why is it so hard to tell me now?" she shouted.

Harry stood there speechless. His scowl was still focused on Katelyn and not a word was spoken until he finally spoke up. "You think it was easy to tell the girl you loved that you were an addict?!" he finally yelled. Kate froze. The way he said 'loved' really broke the barrier. Realization hit his face, "No I didn't mean it that w-"