Chapter 6

So i have to re write this chapter :p

my computer deleted it so i guess here we go?

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Harry's POV

I litterally could not get any sleep. I was tossing and turning and all that fun stuff. Today we have rehersals with Fred for tonights concert. WE have about 5 minuets until we have to get ready and I'm here wide awake trying to sleep.

Budageringggggg

Liam's phone went off. I burried my head in my pillow and closed my eyes as the lights turned on. "Harry, get up or I'll get the ice water." I shot up out of my bed and grabbed clothes to change into. I changed into black skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, and dress shoes. Typical me.

"Do we have to go? I got like no sleep last night!" i whinned.

"That's your fault. We have time to rest before the show tonight. Let's go." Liam applied. I trudged out of the hotel room and into the black van.

***

"Alrighty boys, you're good for tonight. And goodluck with Katelyn." I smiled a thanks to Fred and ran to the van.

"Slow down skinny pants." Louis laughed as he climbed in.

"Well dont be slow Mr. Snail." i laughed along with him. As we arrived back at the hotel, fans were everywhere. But they weren't bombarding us, it was Tracy and Katelyn that they were. "Katelyn." I said under my breath.

"What? Why is she outside?" Liam ranted. He hopped out of the van and ran over to his sister. I got out right behind him and did the same.

"What happened? Why are you on crutches?" i questioned.

"Let's get inside before anything else happens Harry." Liam barked. I carried Katelyn upsatirs and into the hotel room past all the fans. "Katelyn what happed?" he asked scowling at her.

"I well. umm." she was nervous.

"She fainted and fell spraining her ankle Liam. No need to interrogate the poor thing! She has already lost her memory! You want her to loose her brother?" Tracy snapped. Liam looked taken back by it. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling, but you need to think Liam." She sat on her bed and was on her phone.

"So what did we miss?" The boys came tumbling in. "Woah, Kate what happened to you?" Zayn asked.

"I sprained my ankle. Dont worry I'm fine." she said quietly.

"Fine? You think you're fine? You have a sprained ankle, memory loss, and you dont even know who i am to you!" i yelled droping in a heap on the floor. I burst out in tears and just stayed there until Niall drug me to the bathroom.

"What the hell did you think you were doing Harry? You cant go around yelling at Kate! She cant handle this much pressure on her! Think Harry!" he whisper yelled at me. I sat on the edge of the sink looking up at Niall.

"I dont know what got to me. Maybe the lack of sleep?"

"Whatever Harry. Just go take a nap and apologize to Katelyn, now." When did Niall become Daddy Direction? I nodded and walked out facing Kate.

"Katelyn, I'm sorry for yelling at you, i truly am. I dont know what came over me. I guess it was lack of sleep, or the fact that i just miss the old you. I want my Kate back more than anythi-" i was cut off by her hugging me.

"Harry. You don't need to apologize to me."

"Why not?" i was shocked.

"I got my memory back." i looked down at her and she smiled.