Chapter 5

Ok, so heres we go!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Liam's POV

Woohoo! We just finished the concert! 11 more to go and tour is over! Poor Katelyn though. She can't be here to witness it with us.

From - Tracy<3

To : me :

Kate lost her memory. She only remembers a bit. She might not know who you are. Im so sry Li

I froze on stage. I dropped my phone and fell to my knees tugging at my hair. She cant loose her memory! A few fans noticed me and they stopped walking away. My breathing became heavy as a few of them approached me. "Liam, are you alright?" one of them asked. I stood up shaking my head and walking away after grabbing my phone.

"BOYS!" I yelled clearly choking on my words.

"Yeah Li?"

"Katelyn lost her memory. She doesnt remember much. Tracy is bringing her here as you know. And what sucks most is that she cant do nationals." my heart aced at the words. Niall was about to cry, Zayn and Louis looked like they've seen a ghost, and Harry. Harry was throwing a tantrum. His face was red and he was crying. The microphone in his hand was thrown to the ground. "Harry, calm down. This may not be forever. She may get her memory back." I soothed.

He was still crying and I had to make this decision. "But what if it is forever Liam?" Harry cried.

"Lets just pray it isn't." I sighed taking my phone and calling Brook.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brook."

"Hey Liam. What's up?"

"Something terrible has happened."

"What happened?"

"Katelyn lost her memory. She cant compete tomorrow." I sighed and I heard a sob on her end.

"We wish her the best, all of us. Will you watch tomorrow?" she asked.

"Certainly, anything for the team. Talk to you later." I hung up and got another call. "Hello?"

"Babe?"

"Tracy, what's wrong?"

"She has warmed up to me and we are leaving soon on the plane. See you in two hours."

"See you. Bye." I hung up again and layed on the stage. "Why does everything have to be so difficult!?" I screamed rubbing my head in frustration.

***

Kate's POV

I died! My heart actually stopped! So I heard. The doctors fixed me up and there was a girl panting for air as I could see again.

I met her. She's a really preety girl. Once I was released from the hospital, with all the medicine I need so my heart doesnt stop again, the girl helped me along and introduced herself. Her name is Tracy Evans and she is apparently my sister.

Now we are headed to Brazil. I dont exactly know why though. "All boarding flight A67." the lady called through. I picked up my bags and followed behind Tracy. This is going to be fun! I mentally cheered.

***

We have finally landed in Brazil! And might I add, it looks incredible!

We hoped into a van as it took us to a very crowded hotel. I took in the sent of barbecue in the distance. "Tracy!" I heard a voice yell. I turned to see Tracy running to five men. Not just any five men, but One Direction! Oh My God!