Chapter 8

Who could the Unknown POV be? Any guesses?

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

*9 shows later*

*tour ends*

Unknown POV

Her voice is amazing! I just wish I could hold her in my arms and call her mine. What am I saying? She'll never notice me. Not if she was even paid to do so.

Kate's POV

I sat in the living room of Niall's home while Elle aplied the medicine to my shoulder. "Ow Elle, it hurts." I groaned as she continued to apply it.

"It wouldn't hurt if you asked for the numbing stuff." Jessica piped in.

"Just hurry up!" it hurt worse then stubbing your toe mixed with burning your skin.

"Alright alright! I'm done!" she cleaned up the mess and the boys walked in as she was wrapping it up.

"How does it look?" Liam asked.

"How am I supposed to know? Why would I even look at it?" I shot back. He put his hands up in defense and I rested my head as she tied the knot and put the holder up.

"Well. That was eventful." Louis laughed.

"Oh my god! Cant I get any peace around here?" I stood up and walked away taking my chances. I sat in the dining room at the table where it was quiet.

"Hey, at least tour is over." Harry stepped in.

"Yeah, but theres more stress to it because of planning the wedding Harry." he sat next to me and rubbed circles on my back.

"If it helps, I can get the girls to help us."

"Why not the boys?"

"Because lets face it, they wouldn't know how to run a wedding if they took a class on it." I chuckled and he got the girls.

"Of course we'll help you!" Jessica jumped.

"And you can decide, we'll go and get it, and we'll put it all together when the time comes!" Tracy squealed.

"Now, how are we getting Mira and Titan across the ocean?"

"I can send aunt Jane a call and tell her to gather the harnesses and saddles along with food and water for the boat. And I will call a boat when I need to." Harry smiled.

"We haven't made an actual date for the wedding so hold back on that." I rubbed my temples and sighed looking at the wooden table.

"How about May?" Harry suggested.

"Its December, do you think we have enough time?" I asked being stupid.

"We have at least five months Kate." Jessica giggled. I took it into thought.

"How about May 23rd?" I asked.

"Why May 23rd?"

"I dont know, just making a date! God." I laughed and rested my head on the table.

"Venue?"

"Outdoors." Harry and I said at the same time. I chuckled and heard paper fidget.

"Ok, well for wedding venues we could do that one farmish area where your cousin got married." Tracy laughed.

"Too smelly."

"How about the riverside view point venue? The river glistens, the reception can be at night when the lights shine all around it."

"Thats my point. If it ends up too late, then people would be eaten up by mosquitos."

"How about Lake Hamont? (AN making this up as I go) They have a tent we can rent and use."

"I like that idea actually. But keep that in mind. We have five months to do this all. And it's getting late, we better get going." I yawned. We walked into the living room where the boys were watching TV. And just our luck, Hollywood Uptown poped up.

"Hey! It's Elise here and we have huge news on One Direction! They have just finished tour as you know and during that, we saw Kaelyn preform towards the end.

What caught us by surprise is the blood that showed on her hand later that night. We at the studio kind of assumed since her arm was held in a holder that it might be from the gun shot heard at the basketball game her skating crew played for. No one has seen her since except for tonight.

These pictures show the girlfriends of the boys and Willow helping Katelyn and Harry make apparent wedding plans! Oh how all of us die to know more!

Her arm is still up in the holder and she looks well hust tired and probably jet lagged.

Well thats all for your Hollywood Uptown gossip on the boys for now! See you all next time!"

The show cut off and I rolled my eyes at their inconvenience. I hugged the boys goodbye and stopped at Liam. "See you soon sissy." he kissed my head and I hugged him.

As we got in the car, Luke stopped us. "Hey uh Kate. I need to tell you something."

"Yeah Luke?"

"Willow and I are dating." he said shyly. I smiled and hugged the two.

"Good, because I dot know how much longer it would have taken you to ask." we burst out laughing as we pilled into Harry's car.

"At least he asked!" Willow laughed harder making is all laugh even more.

We arrived home and Luke went to his room to change I suppose. Willow, Harry and I walked into our backyard and started a campfire. I sat on one blanket with Harry as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I leaned back as he kissed the back of my head. He played with a strand of my hair twiddling it between his fingers.

"Do you two have to be so lovey dovey?" Luke laughed as he sat on the other blanket with Willow. I smiled and stared at the fire.

A shot of pain flew through me and I tensed as it stayed for a few seconds. "Do we need to add more medicine?" Willow asked taking a closer look towards me.

"No, I'm fine, thank you Willow." I half smiled and closed my eyes wrapping myself more into the seprate blanket we had. Before I knew it, I was close to being passed out laying on the ground. My head rested on Harry's chest and I let the dark console me.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

6+ votes

and whoever can guess the Unknown POV wins a double shoutout!

-Kºººº