Chapter 41 : The Wedding

SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_
*two months later*

Tracy's POV

"Come on love, take deep breaths." I soothed. Katelyn was breathing heavy and her heart was pounding. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her hair was in ringlets, her make up was done beautifully, her dress was perfect.

"How? I'm so nervous Trace, my heart feels like its about to burst." She was shaking slightly.

The door opened and revealed Anne. "Aww, Katelyn." She came over and hugged Kate sideways. "I always knew this day would come." She kissed her cheek and Kate smiled.

"Thanks mum." She sighed and looked in the mirror. "Have you spoken to him?" Her voice was shaking.

"Yes dear. And dont be worried, he is also very nervous." She chuckled.

"I can't believe I'm getting married." She bretahed and started laughing. "This has to be a joke."

"Oh believe me, its not." Liam came in and Kate jumped.

"Liam! Don't scare the shit out of me like that!" She stood up and hughed him tightly.

"Its not my fault you're nervous." He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks Liam." She smiled widely and then came back to the stand. She let a sigh escape her lips as if something was missing.

"Shoo, Liam. No one else can see her! Go!" I pushed him away.

"Love you too!" He shouted at me and walked away.

"Well, show time! Are you ready love?" I asked shaking myslef.

"Uhh, yeah. Can I have a moment?"

"Yeah. Knock when you are ready." Anne and I walked out to give her some space.

***

Kate's POV

My heart is pounding out of my chest. I'm getting married to the love of my life.

As soon as Anne and Tracy walked out I stared in the mirror and looked at my reflection. I look amazing, but it doesn't feel right, but then it does.

"Kate! Time to go!" I heard Annie from the hall.

"Coming!" I grab the bouquet and take a deep breath as I open the door. Everyone involved in the party was standing in front of me. I smiled and took another deep breath. I peeked through the door and saw Robin and Anne sitting in the front row. Harry is speaking with a friend from our high school and doesn't even notice Robin. So far so good.

"Ok everyone! Hands." Nialls and Liam took my hands as we made a circle. "Let us have a special wedding for Katelyn and Harry, shall we not destroy it first, goodluck." Niall smiled and music for the bridesmaids started playing.

Vicky took her flower pocket and walked down. About half way, Zayn and Perrie walked down smiling brightly.

After them, Louis and Brook then made their way down looking flawless.

Willow, who is finally back, walked down with Damon. Well damn, my skate crew is in the second row! As Damon comes to them, they chuckled at him in a suit.

Niall and Annie then go down and my heart beat picks up.

Tracy goes by herself since Liam is walking me down.

The music stopped and then my intro music came on. I clutched onto Liam's arm as the door opened. Everyone stood up and smiles filled my vision. But the only smile I was focused on was Harry's.

Our eyes locked, and never left as I made my way down in my dress. Liam kissed my cheek and tears fell from his eyes. "Be good to her, please." He whispered as he handed me off to Harry.

During the ceremony, I wasn't paying attention to the words. I was only paying attention to the man I love. The final announcement came and I looked back at the priest.

"Harry, do you take Katelyn Payne to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Katelyn, do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I smiled brightly.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man, and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Harry lifted my vale and leaned in. Our lips touched as we sealed our vows.

We made our way down the isle as everyone clapped. We hid while everyone waited on the steps to blow bubbles. As the door opened, we made our way down the steps and bubbles filled the sky.

***

Hours later, everyone but the party had left. Harry and I were dancing under the tree in our backyard.

We didn't speak, but we didn't need to.

"Harry. May I speak with you?" A voice suddenly asked. Robin appeared and smiled lightly. Harry didn't answer him.

"Go." I urged. Harry glanced at me and then nodded making his way with Robin. They stood and talked for what seemed like hours. Eventually, they hugged and Harry looked like he was about to cry. That brought a smile to my face.

Harry came back as Robin went up to the house. "That, went better than expected." He chuckled.

"I guess, someone was right?" I smirked.

"Ok, I admit it, you were right. And now I can thank you for helping with Robin."

"You knew about that?"

"Of course I did," He leaned his forehead on mine and let out a small laugh. "You remember when I said, a long time ago, that we are to be?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because," he paused and looked up at the sky before leaning back in and pecking my lips. "Now we are."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

We have officially gotten to the wedding/end of the book! Next part you do NOT want to miss.

LOVE YOU GUYS

6+ votes for the epilouge!

-K

PS. IF YOU WANT THIS TO CONTINUE, I NEED SOME SHARES SO I CAN GET MORE VOTES AND READS IF I DO A THIRD BOOK