Chapter 4

TOMMOROW IS A WEEK OF THIS SEQUEL!!!!!! yay! idk....

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

*4 days later*

*2 days to nationals*

Kate's POV

"So we hear you are pregnant? True or not?" My eyes went wide. My jaw dropped.

"Not true. I wouldn't, just ugh. People these days." I shook my head and propped my head up on my knees by my arms.

"You seem a little tense, is everything all right?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just nationals are coming up and I go back on tour and the wedding and going through the process. Its a lot really."

"I see. So any plans for the wedding yet? I know everyone is talking about it!"

"We haven't made any decisions yet. Personally, I dont want a big wedding, but you never know. I do know one thing and I discussed this with Harry last night. I have a horse down in Florida, USA and we are going to have her shipped here to be apart of it. I guees you'll have to wait for pictures!"

"Yes, well thank you for coming today Katelyn. Katelyn Payne everyone!" I got up with him and bowed. I walked off stage and took a deep breath smiling. Running, I almost tripped over a stage hand making him drop his papers...

"sorry! I'm in a rush!" I apologized. A limo was out front waiting for me and I hoped in.

"Miss Payne, as your brother said, this is a secret destination. So please enjoy the ride!" I smiled and leaned back in the limo. Comfy.

***

"Miss, we're here." he opened my door and I thanked him. Where am I? Wait! The London Eye! Big Ben! Thames river! I smiled and saw a few more people dressed up. I walked over and saw two name plaques.  LeBron James and me. What in the world? He walked up from out of no where and we shook hands........

"So your brother is doing you a huge favor here." he spoke.

"What does that mean?"

"We moved our game back to today. Round up your crew, its show time!" my jaw dropped. No way! A professional basketball game! GAWD!!!!!

"Yes of course! Let me text them!" I took my phone out of my pocket and texted them.

From - me

To : Sk8r B, Skys, Blubb, Chi, Zuski, Silver, Dracoco :

Big Ben, meet here now! cx

They all replied they were on their way and soon enough, they were here. "I'm glad you guys brought your boards, cause we're preforming!" they cheered and all did fists.

"Thanks Boss!" Brook hugged me.

"Dont thank me, thank Liam." she smiled and we walked to the arena to preform half time.

***

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we bring you all the way from, uh, in the radius of 10 miles away, The Dragons!" The man yelled. It went dark and I cluthed the side of my costume walking out. A single spot light shone on me and I did a few quick movements then it went dark again. Music played. Demons by Imagine Dragons.

A few sounds of wheels against the ground made me know they were ready. I skated to the edge and spotligts were shining on them. Flips, ollies, spins, turns, all that were being made. And preety good if I do say.

It was my turn and I skated over to the ramp as a light was put on me. I slid down and to the other side. I stopped as members put obstacles in the way. A quick deep breath and I was speeding off to jump it. As I hit the ramp to jump, something fired through the arena and it wasn't pleasant. I fell on the obstacles clearly unfocused at the moment and felt an ache in my shoulder. I put my hand there and screamed silent. It hurt so much.

People I couldn't recognize surrounded me. Screaming filled the space around me as I sawpolice carry a man out in cuffs. I looked at the people in front of me as it all suddenly became blurry. I felt numb and I could still hear yelling. I layed my head back and it all went black.

***

beep

beep

beep

Is this what death is like?

beep

beep

beep

Cold, hard, heartless?

beep

beep

beep

But whats the noise?

My eyes slowly opened. I was in a room. But where? "Miss Payne, y-your awake?" whos Miss Payne? "Doctor! Shes awake!" who?

"Go get some laughy gas. We can't let her feel the pain or she will scream and make it hurt worse!" pain? What the hell?

"Here sir." the lady handed him a bag filled with a liquid looking item and a thingy went over my mouth. I breathed it in and I felt like I was on a cloud.

"Little bunny wabbit!" I laughed pointing at nothing.

"Ok good. Where is Miss Evans?"

Tracy's POV

God! Stupid imbisle! He shot my sister! Im waiting in the hospital waiting room waiting for Katelyn. "Miss Evans, we need to talk." thats never good.

The boys aren't here. They left for tour. They couldnt cancel it any longer. I stood up and walked to an office area. "Yes?"

"It seems Miss Payne has lost her memory." No, no! She cant loose her memory! Not now! Not ever! I tugged at my hair. "Would you like to go see her? She is on laughy gas so she may sound a bit high." he chuckled a bit and he led me to her patient room. I took a deep breath and walked in to see her playing with her fingers,

"Katelyn," I whispered holding my tears back. I sat next to her as she continued. "How long has she been on the gas?"

"About 10, 15 minutes. It should wear off soon. Please do call us when it does." I nodded as they left the room. If she lost her memory, she wont remember me, or her brother, or Harry!

"Who are you?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I'm Tracy." she looked at me horrified.

"Ow!" she screamed. I looked at her and she was clutching her shoulder. Her head was back and her heart monitor was beating rapidly.

"Doctor!" I yelled. He ran in the door right as my worst nightmare hit.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

I know, ima mean person. :(

:p

votee

-Kºººº