Chapter 34

So I jus had this wierd deja vu moment... like da faq? So yeah.

Still sick af

Message me for a chance to write a chapter!

Yass

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Kate's POV

They released the group hug and went back to their seats. "Well, we are gonna head inside. Your aunt is letting us stay at her house for tonight and tomorrow. See you in the morning!" Liam went in with the other boys and their girlfriends. I stayed out with Elizabeth, Harry, Ross, Barry, Austin, and Cody.

"So, when are you moving back to London?" Barry's voice filled with wonder. Her hazel eyes reflecting off of the fire.

"Probably never." I sighed and stood up to walk inside. I knew they were watching me. Wathing me like I was insane. To be honest, maybe I was.

I made my way inside the ranch home with Dragon and got into bed, pajamas and all. He jumped onto he bed and layed at my feet, as usual. Tonight was filled with drama. Maybe a little too much.

As I drifted off to sleep, the door opened and I was out.

***

At about 9 in the morning, I finally decided to get out of bed and do something proactive. Willow was already awake and dressed in jeans, a plaind flannel, and boots. "Hey!" She smiled and continued to wash dishes.

"You don't have to do that you know." I laughed at her.

"Whatever." I grabbed an apple and took a bite just savoring the fruity taste.

"You still want to ride Mira today?" I asked with a smirk. I finally got Titan to loosen up and let me ride him, so thats a good thing.

"Sure!" She smiled brightly. "Ready?" She finished the last dish and looked at me.

"I'm still in my pajamas." I chuckled as she frowned.

"Hurry up." She slapped me in the back of the head and walked into the living room. I rolled my eyes and went to change. When I got back, Willow was on her phone texting.

"Whos that?" I teased.

"No one." She blushed.

"Come on."

"Ugh fine. I may or may not be dating Damon." Damon, as in Draco?

"Wait, Draco?"

"Uh, maybe." She blushed deeper.

"Well damn. I've been gone 4 years and he never calls. Ass." I mumbled. She giggled and stood up dragging me out the door. We made it to the stables and she put her hands on her hips.

"Lets get this show on the road!"

And thats exactly what we did.

***

*three months later*

***

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm moving back to London.

"Honey, please be safe." My aunt smiled sadly as she hugged me tightly.

"I will Jane." I grabbed my bags and Dragon's leash walking onto the plane. Three months has gone by fast.

I sat in my seat and realized I was sharing a plane with Selena Gomez. "Hey Kate!" She smiled as she sat down in front of me.

"Selena? Its been forever, how are you?" I asked taking out my ear buds.

"Tired, and stressed. What brings you back to London?"

"Um, I'm moving back in with Harry." I blushed as I showed my finger. Her eyes brightened.

"I wish Justin would propose already, its non stop love between us you know?"

"Maybe its not the right time for you guys. Maybe hes waiting for the perfect moment." I smiled and she returned it.

"Maybe. Well I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah." I leaned back and put my ear plugs in. Dragon rested his head on my lap and the airplane took off.

***

I dropped off everything at Harry's new mansion he got. The six flats the boys had, one for each of them and one for all of them, are now being sold and they own mansions now.

I took my car to a place I knew I would find easily. The skate park. Only, it wasn't how it used to be. Its gone.

My heart started skipping. Why in the hell is it gone? A fancy restaurant was in place of the rink. I parked my car and walked inside. "Hello-" the waiter stopped and his jaw dropped. "Katelyn?"

"A-Aron?"

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Dun dun duhhhhhhhhn!

You're welcome!

Ily! And your probs like OMFG I H8 U, BUH ILY! Yasssss

QOC

What do you think is going to happen now?

-K