{Timeless}38

Peter and Isabelle made it to Delmars and immediately see Michelle and Ned there eating a sandwich.

"Oh my god. Finally. Did you guys fuck or something?" Michelle asked biting into her sandwich.

"No! Hell no! Hell to the fucking no." Isabelle responded.

"Pay up" Ned told Michelle. She rolled her eyes and she paid Ned 10 bucks. "You guys betted on if we did the naughty or not?!" Peter asked shocked.

The naughty, that's cute Isabelle thought.

"Oh come on. You guys sleeping together? Of course I'm going to think that" Michelle said finishing her sandwich. "But let's get going. We don't want to be late to the movies"

The four took a cab to the movie theaters and bought their tickets then went inside. Isabelle wasn't that scared to watch the movie. Sure it's supposed to be scary but how scary could it be? Scary movies nowadays aren't even scary. So she won't even jump.

She proved herself wrong tho. Because every little jump scare, Isabelle would jump and hug Peters arm.

Peter didn't mind, he bought it was cute. It's a win for him. Then she finally settled down and stopped getting scared which made Peter frown.

Peter was going to try to make a move though. He yawned and acted like he was stretching and slowly and hesitantly placed his arm around Isabelle. She smiled by the gesture but he couldn't see that. So she placed her hand on his upper thought making him feel something in his stomach... or down below.

But soon enough the movie finish and the four headed out. "It wasn't even that scary" Michelle said rolling her eyes.

"What are you talking about?!" Ned yelled making people turn their way. "That shit was hella scary." "Says you" Michelle said. Isabelle and Peter looked at each other and smiled.

His hand twitched as he was tempted to grabbed her hand. Obviously she noticed. She has telepathy anyways. "Don't be hesitant, Parker" She said grabbing his hand. "If you want to make a move, just do it. You did it in there" She added.

He smiled as he got a memory of her saying those exact words. Well except the 'you did it in there' part. "What are you smiling about you dork?" She said. "Oh nothing." Peter responded.

"Alright well, you guys. It was cool hanging out but Peter and I gotta bounce." Isabelle said making the three look at her in shock.

"I mean we have to leave. Jeez, y'all dirty minded" Isabelle said dragging Peter out the theater doors.

They walked together holding hands in silence. But Isabelle decided to speak up. "Thank you for taking me out. It was really fun. I didn't think I'd have this much fun again." Isabelle said smiling at Peter.

"Oh um... it-it was no big deal." Peter said and Isabelle giggled. She kissed his cheek and smiled. "It is to me" She said making Parker blush.

They got a can and it took them to the avengers facility. They went inside and talked a bit.

They went to the living room and sat on the couch. "I really owe you one, Pete. I could be dead if it weren't for you. I could be cutting myself if it weren't for you. But I didn't because of you. And you make me really happy"

"Isabelle, I really care for you and will do whatever it takes to make you happy and healthy." Peter said making her smile. The two stayed silent until Peter spoke.

"Isabelle?"

"Hm?"

"I-I um..." Peter started playing with his fingers. "Just say it Peter" She said giggling.

"I love you, Belle."

She was shocked for a moment but then she smiled. "I love you too, Parker"

They smiled at each other and they leaned in and gave each other a kiss.

"Finally!"

They pulled away and looked behind them. There they saw all the avengers there smiling and some even recording. "Clint you saw that?" Sam was FaceTiming Clint since he was on house arrest and couldn't be there.

"We got pictures and videos!" Natasha said.

Isabelle groaned and Peter blushed. "At least we'll remember this. And we finally go back together" Peter said happy.

Isabelle remember everything that happened in her life til now. Realizing it, she wouldn't change a thing because she was here with Peter. Happy. Actually happy. She knew they'd be together for a long time or forever. That gut feeling told her that.

She remembered Pietro and she could see him in her head smiling. Then him saying he's proud of the person I became and proud I found someone who could take care of me. He will always be there in her heart.

Isabelle looked at Peter smiling and held his hand. Peter looked at Isabelle happy with what she said next.

"Because our love is Timeless"