{I Like You}21

The next day I went to school with a smile, which was rare

The next day I went to school with a smile, which was rare. I opened my locker and grabbed my things and put some things inside. Once I closed my locker Michelle popped up behind it.

"Hey" I said. "Are u sick?" She asked and I laughed.

"No." "You're smiling. In the morning. You must be sick" She said.

"I'm not sick" I said. "I heard we're gonna have some races in PE" She said.

"Ima best literally everyone" I said and she nodded realizing I would. "Which isn't fair" She said and i shrugged.

"Here comes the boys" She said and I look behind me and see Peter and Ned.

"Hey" I said smiling from ear to ear.

They looked at me with confusion. Peter felt my forehead, which was weird. "Are u sick?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't a girl be happy in the morning?" I asked.

"Yea. But not u" Ned said.

Peter pulled me away from our two friends and smiled.

"So, we have a project for chem today. If we get to pick our partners, do u wanna work together?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure. Why not" I said. He took something out his pocket and I see a bracelet. "What's That?"

"I got u this. Ik it's not something expensive or anything, but I wanted to get u it" He said and I smiled.

"Aw. Peter that's so sweet. Is it a friendship bracelet?" I asked and he shrugged. "Yea. Yea. Just a friendship bracelet." He said.

"Aw Thanks. You're a really awesome friend" J said and his whole face dropped.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head.

•3rd Person•
Friend zoned, Peter thought.

Josh walked up to Michelle and Ned, leaning on Isabelle's locker.

"Hey, you're Isabelle's friends?" He asked them and they both nodded.

Ned looked at the picture of Peter and Isabelle in bed. Josh saw the picture and his face kinda went I anger and got more angrier when he saw Peter give Isabelle a bracelet.

"Are Peter and Isabelle a thing?" Josh asked.

"Peter and Isabelle? No." Michelle laughed.

"Nah." Ned said and was about to continue but Josh spoke.

"Good. I think ima ask her to be my girlfriend" Josh said staring at Isabelle.

"What?!" Ned yelled causing everyone's attention to focus on Ned. Including Peters and Isabelle's attention.

"Yea" Josh said. "Get back to you business everyone" He said facing the other people.

"U can't do that?" "I see why not" Josh said as he looked at Isabelle and Peter walk back to them.