{This Is My Home}32

Isabelle made it back to the Hydra base and went inside

Isabelle made it back to the Hydra base and went inside. She walked to her room and flopped down on the bed.

"Hey" Ruby said leaning against the door frame.

Isabelle looked at the door and sat up. "Hey"

"My mom wants to see u" Ruby said walking into the room and Isabelle nodded.

"Don't worry" "I'm not worried." Isabelle said and stood up.

"I'll get you some clothes to change out of that suit" Ruby said and with that, Isabelle walked out the room and walked into Hales office.

She walked in with a serious face on. The girl wasn't nervous at all, or that's what she tried to tell herself.

"You-You completely failed this mission. All you had to do was grab the sirim and Tobey Lang. But you couldn't do that!" Hale said very furious.

"I could've done it if it weren't for the avengers. U told me that they aren't that tough that I could've taken them out. I went out there thinking I could take down anyone." Isabelle said.

"And u can. U can destroy them. U can hurt them and tear them apart on the inside" Hale said stepping towards the young girl in front of her.

"Well, then I'm not ready" Isabelle said looking down at the side. "I'm not ready to fight"

"We'll train you. You will be ready in no time. And u will destroy everyone in your way to do your thing"

"I will." Isabelle answered and Hale smirked. "Good. But I have other problems of my own. So plz leave"

Isabelle nodded and left the office and walked to her room to see clothes laying on the bed. She picked them up and changed into it.

She knew she had to make this right. So she went out her room to the front doors and to see guards at the gates. She sped behind them and knocked them out and used one of their key cards to leave.

Isabelle got her things from the car that was still outside and ran off.

———————

Peter was in his room at the avengers facility, sitting on his bed and looking at the ground. He didn't even look up when Tony walked in.

"Hey kid. How you doing?" He asked the boy sitting next to him on the bed.

"Mr Stark- Isabelle- and" Peter stuttered as his vision became cloudy. "Shit I'm crying"

"Don't cry. She's fine. Isabelle is still in there somewhere. We'll get her back" Tony said.

"I-I. It's just that-" "Peter, don't worry. Leave it to us. Steve, Romanoff. All of us. You just go to school and do your teenager stuff." Tony said.